The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default list of ponies with pony cards?

Im not a Hunter, and am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for online... i have a small pony that did the A circuit for a while and when I bought him I was directed to a list online of ponies with permanent cards and was able to find him there. I really need to find that list again but am having a really hard time finding it online. Can someone please help me?????
    Thanks!

Look at wwww.usef.org scroll down to search and you should be able to find your pony, by name, under horse recordings. He should also have a measurement card issued by USEF. I believe that members can print off measurement cards from the site.

Hope that helps!

Thanks. I did find him there. Im just specifically looking for that list of ponies. His age is listed wrong on his Usef profile but correctly on his pony card information so i need to find that list.

I have never heard of such a list....learn a new thing every day!

Im really not well versed in proper Hunter world although I go to local and C rated shows at least once a month. So I really dont know enough about it... I do remember looking at the list last year and it has a list of ponies, their measurements, date measured, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxygrl516 View Post
    Im really not well versed in proper Hunter world although I go to local and C rated shows at least once a month. So I really dont know enough about it... I do remember looking at the list last year and it has a list of ponies, their measurements, date measured, etc.
    I don't think USEF has this sort of a list. The show secretary does an electronic or online lookup for the measurement but it's at the name of the pony, not off a list of measured ponies.

However some non USEF show associations do their own measurements and keep their own lists. I think this might be the case, especially because you mention that the age is incorrect. That probably would not happen with a USEF database. You'd get the same age no matter what part of the USEF record you are looking at.

Groups like GHJA maintain their own list.
    http://www.ghja.org/files/pdfs/pony_database.pdf
    The heights /ages on this list may or may not be the same as the USEF information.

That is exactly what im looking for!!! He even showed in GA when he was on the A circuit and this list that u posted looks exactly like the list I saw before. Im confused because my pony isnt on it... but I'll look more at the local assoc websites and maybe find it there. Thanks so much!