The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I seriously can't get it to work!

Worked for me just fine last night.

I have a problem, you people are exacerbating that problem every time you post a promo code. I will not cave and order...

3 members found this post helpful.

Thank goodness they don't have the regular neck blankets with detachable neck covers that I want!
    Kanoe Godby
    www.dyrkgodby.com
    See, I was raised by wolves and am really behind the 8-ball on diplomatic issue resolution.

Horze Wiona Ladies Competition Jacket

Has anyone bought this jacket? I'm in desperate need of a show jacket and this price can't be beat. I definitely don't need anything fancy, I only do a few local shows a year, but I really need something for those rare occasions when I decide to be proactive and go to a show. Plus with all the equestrian fashion in season, I figure I could wear it around once in a while.

ETA: Well I'm impatient so I ended up ordering the jacket, I figure with free return shipping it isn't that big of a deal if I don't like it or I need to exchange it for a different size. I almost got the red...but what show would I ever wear that to?

So, my haul:

Toulouse Saddle Pad
    Potential x-mas present for a friend! Hopefully it is high quality. Can't beat the $20 price tag.

Elite Saddle Pad

A x-mas present for me!

Elite Riding Hood

It matches the saddle pad and was less than $10. I just hope it fits my horse!

Base Fleece Rug

Cute fleece, it's for my retired TB gelding. He was wearing my QH's old cooler and really needed an upgrade. I don't use coolers too much, mostly to dry off after it rains or as a base layer on really cold days, so hopefully this will hold up, and for $23, you can't beat the price. Cute color too, I love the navy/red/white combo. I have a Roma saddle pad in those colors and it just looks so sharp.
    Last edited by SAcres; Nov. 10, 2012 at 04:12 PM.

I got another code...posted in OP.

horze=crack! lol
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

elf'o'MeghanDACVA Guest

I am confused! Is the new code good Nov 13-16th???
    This elf needs to know!

New code is SANTA1

I dont know if WINTER1 still works?
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

Horze, damn you, horze! (Snicker snicker)
    they're still out of the one saddle pad in white that I'm dying for. Grrrrr. That literally is the only thing I feel justified in purchasing. Plus I've been dying to get some monogrammed pads and this is the cheapest way to get that done that i know of. Sigh again.
    MrB's attempt at talking like a horse person, "We'll be entering in the amateur hunter-gatherer division...."

Quote Originally Posted by SAcres View Post
    Horze Wiona Ladies Competition Jacket

Has anyone bought this jacket? I'm in desperate need of a show jacket and this price can't be beat. I definitely don't need anything fancy, I only do a few local shows a year, but I really need something for those rare occasions when I decide to be proactive and go to a show. Plus with all the equestrian fashion in season, I figure I could wear it around once in a while.

ETA: Well I'm impatient so I ended up ordering the jacket, I figure with free return shipping it isn't that big of a deal if I don't like it or I need to exchange it for a different size. I almost got the red...but what show would I ever wear that to?
    They're one of my sponsors, and they sent the Wiona to me in black to show in. Absolutely love it. The sizing is spot on, and I like that the arms are a bit long since I have "monkey arms." It's comfortable, well fitting, and very nice looking... looks much more expensive than it is.

Horze is truly addictive!
    I've heard there's more to life than an FEI tent and hotel rooms, so I'm trying it.

1 members found this post helpful.

I got my box last night. The Price-Z Winter Rug was a steal for $50. It is so thick and fluffy! It looks black online but it's actually a rich brown color. I like it a lot!

The helmet is actually made by Pegasus and does have a more oval shape. The 7 1/2 does not fit me though. Just a smidge too tight front to back. I do need a true long oval because I can still fit a few fingers in the sides, but it's a very slim fitting helmet and even so, does not give me the dreaded mushroom head. For $30, it's well worth it. I am thinking about ordering the 7 5/8 size especially since there is another promo code....

I will be returning the soft leather chaps with the elastic because they did not fit my tree trunk legs but they did have a lot of stretch. If someone were not built so ogrish, I'm sure they would be a fabulous buy.

I got the dressage stirrup leathers (http://www.horze.com/Stirrup-Leather...,en_US,pd.html) in brown and they are butter soft!

When I called customer service and asked for a return shipping label, she said that they would e-mail that out to me right this evening. No questions asked. Very easy! No complaints here!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerJumper View Post
    They're one of my sponsors, and they sent the Wiona to me in black to show in. Absolutely love it. The sizing is spot on, and I like that the arms are a bit long since I have "monkey arms." It's comfortable, well fitting, and very nice looking... looks much more expensive than it is.

Horze is truly addictive!
    I got the jacket today and so far I really like it. I was only able to put it on for a few minutes but it fit well and looked attractive on me. The stretch is REALLY nice, as I have larger shoulders that tend to make jackets fit tightly. I'm more than happy with it for less than $50!

It's probably for the better they don't ship to Canada. :P

Can anyone give a rough estimate on how fast they are to ship? I ordered for my Secret Santa yesterday and am hoping it arrives in time to wrap and ship out!!

I ordered on Nov 10 and it got here today, (Nov 14). I live in SE Pa. I think my first order took longer to get to me, but still less than a week.

same here. both times were less than a week. I live in MD
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

I ordered on Monday and according to UPS it's out for delivery today (Wednesday) which is pretty quick in my book-- Monday was a postal holiday!

I have a feeling I'm going to have to return a few items. I wasn't sure about sizes on a couple of things so bought 2 of them. I also bought a saddle pad that the more I look at it online, I think it's going to be too small. So hopefully return shipping is as easy for me as it's been for others.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Sweet! Thanks!

Does anyone happen to know what color "KDG/KDGR" is on the Horze Avalanche back rug? It seems to show the same picture as the Dark Blue quarter sheet.

http://www.horze.com/on/demandware.s...4-KDG%2fKDGR-F

Thanks for the discount code!

Argh! My order STILL hasn't shipped! AHHHH!!!