The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by horsepoor View Post
    Thank you for posting! I'm signed up for e-mails from Horze but never seem to get the codes and rely on those of you posting on COTH to share them. I had ordered the Silvia breeches back during the first 50% off sale and finally rode in them -- really like them and wanted to order another, but no working code. Until you posted -- they are on the way -- so THANKS!
    I dont get the discount codes from Horze, but rather an email from Equine Specials <newsletter@equinespecials.com>
    And honestly, I dont even know how I started getting them. But they must be affiliated with horze since they are they only offers I get.

Whats even odder is that I get all my "horze" emails at my gmail account but got this discount email sent to my outlook work email???

But not complaining, cuz its still awesome!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Gah! That was $150 I wasn't expecting to spend! But, popped my horze cherry. TheJenners, I sprung on the helmet too. I was hopping it would come in brown but no such luck. :-(
    Did you go with the same size as your other helmet(s)? I like the shape...
    COTH's official mini-donk enabler

"I am all for reaching out, but in some situations it needs to be done with a rolled up news paper." Alagirl

Damn you all. My barn renovation is still weeks away from being done, and I wasn't planning on building the tackroom within it right away. Maybe a spring project kind of thing. But, now that I have box chock full of saddle, blanket, and helmet racks on its way to me from Horze, well, I guess that tackroom's gonna have to get built sooner rather than later. LOL

2 members found this post helpful.

enablers....
    y'all horrible.

even though i can't get my saddle pads (price z or whatever they are, cheap but nice!),... and even though i've talked myself out of buying a glorified person blankey (ie fleece cooler that the horse doesn't need, which would end up in my car all winter long),... now i want more of the denim breeches. They sent me the wrong ones in my return last month (pretty sure i ordered the self knee patch, but got the full seat) and though i love them, i kinda want the self patch ones now!!

edit...
    sigh. the blanket IS only $24 with the coupon now... http://www.horze.com/Horze-Base-Flee...,en_US,pd.html

MrHorsey does look pretty BAMF in black...
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by bits619 View Post
    enablers....
    y'all horrible.

even though i can't get my saddle pads (price z or whatever they are, cheap but nice!),... and even though i've talked myself out of buying a glorified person blankey (ie fleece cooler that the horse doesn't need, which would end up in my car all winter long),... now i want more of the denim breeches. They sent me the wrong ones in my return last month (pretty sure i ordered the self knee patch, but got the full seat) and though i love them, i kinda want the self patch ones now!!

edit...
    sigh. the blanket IS only $24 with the coupon now... http://www.horze.com/Horze-Base-Flee...,en_US,pd.html

MrHorsey does look pretty BAMF in black...
    I have the base fleece. I love it and its totally worth the price!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

Thanks! I just ordered a beautiful fleece cooler, tendon boots, and a pair of breeches!
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

I was thinking about the denim breeches, but they looked like low rise...are they?
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

They aren't low rise on me. I don't have to worry about a gap between my shirt and jeans when bending over, or scaring anyone when I sit down, so they're great in my opinion lol!
    I think I'm going to have to give my bank account a breather and skip this sale.... heavy sigh. Which means I should stop reading this thread, because I've never been known for my incredible self control.
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    I was thinking about the denim breeches, but they looked like low rise...are they?
    I have the Silvia denim knee patch (not full seat) ones and they aren't low on me. More mid rise, I think, as they aren't as high as the reg rise Ariats I have.

WINTER1 isn't working for me. Is it working for anyone else? I'll FIND something to buy if it is.

OK. Nevermind. It's working. OK $30 helmet. Let's see what else I can find!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJenners View Post
    Did you go with the same size as your other helmet(s)? I like the shape...
    I migrate between a 7 3/8 and a 7 5/8 depending on the maker. So, I went solidly in the middle for a 7 1/2. It looks like it's a low profile helmet. I'm hoping it's more oval, as I normally wear a long oval IRH but for $30, it's worth the risk. If it doesn't fit, I can toss it in with the lesson program helmets.

What does the code apply to? I tried to place an order and nothing was taken off.

It should apply to everything. Sometimes you have to fiddle with it. But it should work. Write it in the code box and then hit enter.
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

Code might be case sensitive too. I had no problem with it.

I ordered Tuesday night and it is supposed to get here tomorrow! Woo! I ♥ Horze!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

This was perfect! I needed some things for my Secret Santa and I was in desperate need for a cooler for my boy. But then I found out its free shipping over $75. So I ended up with a new saddle pad and a cheap schooling bridle.

I would have much rather left with the $50 worth of stuff I needed instead of the $100 worth of stuff I bought. But I suppose if I had paid full price for the stuff I needed I would have spent $100 for full price anyway, right?!?

[QUOTE=PrimoAmor;6660839But then I found out its free shipping over $75.[/QUOTE]

Rats! I should have bought one more thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    I migrate between a 7 3/8 and a 7 5/8 depending on the maker. So, I went solidly in the middle for a 7 1/2. It looks like it's a low profile helmet. I'm hoping it's more oval, as I normally wear a long oval IRH but for $30, it's worth the risk. If it doesn't fit, I can toss it in with the lesson program helmets.
    I'm with you. Oval headed people unite! I need something that won't fall side to side.

I had trouble with the code at first, but then it worked. Helmet, extra winter blanket, some of the great dressage pads I ordered before I'm going to get more of, and bits and things. JUST in case. I have my own little tack room set up in my garage.

Well I broke down and ordered tonight. ordered thinsolate gloves for my daughter, a funky hat that she wanted, a quarter sheet, one of the base fleece, and a couple of headbands. REally wanted to get an avalanche rug for my boy but even at 50% off it just isn't in the budget right now. Maybe next year. Looking forward to getting package!

Default Drat !

Curse you all ! I just got a new winter riding coat for $45 ...

But, I'm sure I will be thanking you when I'm wearing it on a chilly ride !