The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Transport - TB filly from Finger Lakes to Maryland

Hello All - I know there is a thread dedicated to transports but since this is a filly who is at the track, I thought maybe someone here may be able to help. She is located at Finger Lakes and needs to get to me in Maryland. Does anyone know of any rides coming this way? If she could get to Charles Town, Penn, Laurel, etc I could get here there too.

Thanks!

Biscuit Boy will be traveling to Delaware Park in a week or two, you may be able to use the transport company picking him up.

http://www.secondchancethoroughbreds...iscuit_Boy.php

RooMB4-I have been trying to respond to your PM but having no end of trouble with the new COTH format. I don't want you to think you are being ignored!

The lovely girl you are referring to was a delicious surprise to my partner in crime and myself. We couldn't stop exclaiming and gushing over her adorableness. She was quiet, sensible, very sweet and looked to be clean legged. She jogged willingly and soundly for us. And she was teeny and had more chrome than I have ever seen on one horse!

If you have more questions pls notify me at marjorie.linn@flhealth.org.

Ooh - is it the little chestnut girl with all the chrome that ran today? If so, she is quite a looker!

Did you find a ride for her??

PM me if you hvnt found a ride yet
    "Gallop as if you were to die tomorrow, jump as if you were to live forever."

I'm doing that run in a month's time (late December.)
    Let me know if you still need a lift!
    * www.huntersrest.net -- Virginia hunt country's best Bed-and-Breakfast-and-Barn.

I will keep you posted - I may end up making the trip myself depending on when. If that is the case, I will have room in the trailer for others if anyone needs a ride.

Thanks!

If you end up going up later in Dec. let me know. I've had my eye on a couple up there but the lack of a trailer has kept me from making a decision.

I HAVE A HORSE THAT NEEDS TO GO NORTH FROM HERE, AND ANOTHER THAT NEEDS TO COME SOUTH FROM UP NEAR THERE. PLEASEEEEE contact me. Either me driving, or you, or the horse that lives up there who's coming down -- but for gosh sakes it seems silly 2 of us doing the same run!
    Actually - tossing that open to anybody else responding here - narrowing down dates but I have 1 mare going from here to NE Connecticut, and a gelding coming from NH/Mass border back to here.
    I'm 45 minutes to Charles Town; it's on my route. I tend to go I81 to 84 to 87, so Finger Lakes is easy.
    * www.huntersrest.net -- Virginia hunt country's best Bed-and-Breakfast-and-Barn.

I've got my eye on a couple as welll, anybody going south thru or near Cincinnati?