The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The last episode the governor kept mentioning to the doctor about his great tea, and giving everyone tea. Weird. Maybe zombie making tea?

Lori bleeding out wouldn't negate her from coming back as a zombie.

Let me say, this is a SERIOUS problem I have with this series. I have been watching zombie flicks for a long time. HOW can these zombies have fluid? Huh? They've been dead for so long and take nothing in, HOW can they splatter so much when you bash open their heads? I mean, we've seen more than a few zombies that are only part bodies, like the lady with half a body crossing the lawn in the beginning. HOW can she have fluids? Huh?

I was reading about this last year http://richerramblings.wordpress.com...ally-possible/ and talking to my friend who was a vet. I had been sick for awhile and didn't know what. My friend brought up toxoplasmosis when we were discussing the zombie possibility. So, when I went to the doctor, I mentioned this and the zombie connection. He didn't really believe I was becoming a zombie. Turned out to be that nasty long term bacterial respiratory infection.

Love the Walking Dead!!!

I was kind of hoping Lori's baby would turn out to be a zombie baby.
    ***Honorary Member of the "What is BOSS?" Cult...er...CLIQUE***
    ***Prominent Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'***
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Speaking of fluids... what are they gonna' feed the baby??
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

What are they going to do now that they now have a 1 legged old man and a baby in their midst while they run all across the country from zombies?

The "next on The Walking Dead" trailer showed a panic'd Hersel (sp?) who was saying the baby needs to eat. (like that's a surprise!? lol)

Can't wait until next week!

I LOVE this show.

Anyone else think that there is a reason why they didn't show Lori getting shot in the head? I don't think Carl actually did it. I think she'll either come back alive (that'd be stupid) or she'll be zombified. (edited after i read the whole thread...I'm not alone in my conspiracy theories!)
    That baby is a goner. Where in the heck are they gonna find anything to feed it? I don't think there's baby formula in the prison pantry.
    Last thing from last week: I knew as soon as t-dog got bitten that they were going to let the other prisoners in. One black guy out = one black guy in. they've gotta keep their quota in good standing

1 members found this post helpful.

I'm still watching but at times the show sort of annoys me. There will be one good, plot-advancing episode and then 2-3 in which nothing happens but soap opera crap. And some of the acting is excellent (Rick) and some of it is pretty weak (the replacement black guy).
    ~Veronica

I've despised Lori from the get-go so I'm perfectly okay with her death in the latest episode.

Lori can't turn up as a walker. Carl shot her in the head. That's why she told Maggie, "Rick can't do this."

I know what happens with the Governor, etc. as I've read the graphics before. It's about to good but incredibly disturbing.

I also want to know about the "tea." I can't remember anything about it in the Graphics.

I also think Carol needs to brush up on her shooting skills.

All I could think of when I saw one group in one area, another group in another area, and yet another group someplace else was, "you guys are getting TOO comfortable and letting your guard down."
    If wishes were horses then beggars would ride...
    DLA: Draft Lovers Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by talkofthetown View Post
    As in, the majikal butterfly-fahting gypsy vanners.

Where the prairie ends and the mountains begin

One of the best parts of the Walking Dead is the Boondock Saint.
    Dreaming in Color

YES.

Quote Originally Posted by drmgncolor View Post

I'm sorry, call me cold, but in this situation, I am all for only the strong survive. I love Hershel, he's turned into a real bad-a when he needs to be. But how much is it going to endanger the group to have to cater to a cripple's needs, or deal with a baby? What if they're hiding and the baby makes a noise?

My DH is slightly disturbed by this, he calls me Shane

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPHILE View Post
    Lori can't turn up as a walker. Carl shot her in the head.

Did you SEE that happen?

All I could think of when I saw one group in one area, another group in another area, and yet another group someplace else was, "you guys are getting TOO comfortable and letting your guard down."
    Agreed, for sure. "Let's split up!" Um, ok THAT'S how people die in every horror movie I've ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by drmgncolor View Post
    I think he's got such sex appeal!
    I'd want him with me at the end of the world. Him and his motorcycle... sigh.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    I'm still watching but at times the show sort of annoys me. There will be one good, plot-advancing episode and then 2-3 in which nothing happens but soap opera crap. And some of the acting is excellent (Rick) and some of it is pretty weak (the replacement black guy).
    There are many things that annoy me about this show, actually. LOL. Characters always seem to be doing stupid s**t that goes against all common sense. But I still watch it for the reason that some of the episodes can be brilliant.

The biggest thing that annoys me though? The whole "if you have zombie goo on you they leave you alone". UM...they discovered that in like the third episode and have yet to use it again (with the exception of one other scene that I can think of). If it were me? I would have zombie parts tied to me constantly to use as repellent. At least Michonne had the sense to keep her zombie buddies with her at all times, why wouldn't the other groups think to constantly have zombie's around with their jaws/arms removed? For me that is just a total DUHHHHH.

I had to go back to page 9 to find this thread, thought I'd bump it up as we have another new episode tonight.

Do you all watch the Talking Dead as well? Last week's Talking Dead was probably the lamest one I've seen yet, (Sarah Silverman, really?) but I was surprised to see that Rick is British in real life!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".

possible SPOILERS!
    I did like that the Talking Dead cleared up one thing - Lori is definitely dead and the walker had been munching on her. I have no idea why Sarah Silverman was on Talking Dead.

I guess Rick's group hasn't done the tie-walker-pieces-to-yourself thing because it ended so badly last time.

Oh lucky lucky... even though we never encountered it ever before, turns out there's infant formula stashed all over the place and easily accessible. Somehow the looting of stores missed all that stuff. Lucky. Eyeroll...
    ~Veronica

I think Lori's body got eaten... ugh.
    I love the show, but my husband and I have a saying when we watch it - "Because they're stupid."
    Whenever they do something like split up it's, "Because they're stupid." If they hang out with The Governor it's, "Because they're stupid." If they let someone like Merle get too close even though he has a knife, and they have guns it's, "Because they're stupid."
    You are what you dare.

I only get to watch the Talking Dead when I'm not working because it starts at 11 here.

SO weird Rick in English? Who knew? Sort of like listening to House in real life. He sounds fake.

Did you see the one where the guy brought in the T-bone fake top half? It was SO realistic!

The guy who plays Rick is an excellent actor and never slips in his accent, that I noticed. I have to give the show that, even when it verges into SERIOUS EYEROLL TERRITORY (and it is at the moment).
    ~Veronica

This is such a great show! Although I watch it with my SO and his brother every Sunday, so I have to listen to stupid dude commentary most of the time.

Count me in as another who was very irritated by Lori. And Carl. Fricken' Carl. That kid annoys me.

I was very bummed that T-dog died. That episode was the only one SO and I watched at a later date, and I already knew he died because someone posted it on Facebook. But even so, when he went, we both yelled so loud at the TV that we scared the cat and probably woke up the guy across the hall. Yeah, T-dog needed to stay. I liked him!

Andrea annoys me some of the time, and the rest I'm ok with her. When she started sleeping with the governor though, I was like, "Ew, really?"

Great show, and so glad it's more fast paced than last season. I was getting pretty impatient last season.

Lori didn't turn zombie because her son stood vigil over her and kilt her once she died so she wouldn't turn. I liked the idea that she was all - what if the baby dies in me and turns zombie before it gets out and has to eat its way out of me? That would have been cool to see happen. They wimped out on that possible turn of events.

And somezombie's gotta get that hat off of Carl. Please, Carl, lose the stupid hat.
    Trainer's website - photos of my horse Airborne under About and Francesca Edwards also in media page 1

http://www.patricianorciadressage.com/