The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by aadams89 View Post
    Update* I have been riding in the Antares that I have had on trial since Friday, and I think I've fallen in love.... Seriously, I am SO happy with this saddle! It is a 2005 17" Antares with a 5AAA flap and a deep seat. It is in PERFECT condition. The flap is so forward that it looks a little goofy off the horse and I was worried that it may be too forward and long for my leg. However, once I sat in it, I knew it was a perfect fit. It is so amazing to ride in a saddle that actually fits my leg! I will definitely be keeping this saddle!
    That's great!! Always fun when you find exactly what you need... and used to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by aadams89 View Post
    Update* I have been riding in the Antares that I have had on trial since Friday, and I think I've fallen in love.... Seriously, I am SO happy with this saddle! It is a 2005 17" Antares with a 5AAA flap and a deep seat. It is in PERFECT condition. The flap is so forward that it looks a little goofy off the horse and I was worried that it may be too forward and long for my leg. However, once I sat in it, I knew it was a perfect fit. It is so amazing to ride in a saddle that actually fits my leg! I will definitely be keeping this saddle!
    Did you have a saddle fitter come out and make sure it fit your horse? It can be a total pain to find a saddle that fits both the hard to fit rider and the hard to fit horse... I finally found one after more than 6 months of searching just to have my horse go lame a few weeks later and now the stupid semi custom Black Country just sits around because it only fits my tank of a paint gelding
    Southern Cross Guest Ranch
    An All Inclusive Guest Ranch Vacation - Georgia
    www.southcross.com
    RIP Bocephus March 2008 - April 2013

I went to get a custom Antares but tried the Spooner with a short flap and it fit me and my horse almost like a custom would so I bought it instead. I love it!