The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Smile Power is back!

It was only 26 hours without power but seems like a lifetime. We were in Chicago for a wedding, due to fly back to MD Sunday night which needless to say didn't happen so we rented a car and drove back. Had I known I was going to have to drive 12 hours I might not had stayed up partying most of the night before! We made it home at 4am with only a little trouble along the way.

Anyway, the quality is terrible but I wanted to share this cell phone video of me putting the dog's life jacket on the cat in the wake of hurricane Sandy. One of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Mv7...&feature=share

1 members found this post helpful.

TOO cute! My cat would not be so tolerant. How are you all doing out there? DD is a freshman at McDaniel in Westminster. Haven't heard from her since Sunday night. Did see online school was closed Monday & today, so assuming no power. Hope you are all starting to be able to recover and get back to normal soon.

We got pretty lucky but since we were without power until recently I really don't have any information about surrounding areas. My daughter goes to UMBC and her school is open tomorrow after being closed yesterday and today but her professors cancelled her classes anyway. My other daughter is a senior in high school and her school is cancelled through at least tomorrow. I would be royally pissed if my kid didn't tell me how they were!

HA HA HA! Cat: "For GOD'S SAKE LET ME JUST DEAL WITH THE WATER! I EAT YOU!"

26 hours sounds like a lonnng time to me to go without power, even if the grand scheme of things it isn't. Glad it's back on and you and yours are warm and dry. Especially kitty.
    SA Ferrana Moniet
    Not goodbye--just waiting at the end of the trail.
    My bloggity blog: Hobby Horse: Adventures of the Perpetual Newbie