The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hotmail not working?

Anyone else with Hotmail having problems today? It will load the first time when i first turn on the computer, but won't load if I try to come back to it from somewhere else. I've tried refreshing, re-opening Explorer and restarting the computer. The only thing that worked was restart, but it still only loaded the first time. Thanks!
    "Radar, the man's ex-cavalry: if he sees four flies having a meeting, he knows they're talking about a horse!" Cptn. BJ Hunnicutt, M*A*S*H Season 4, Episode "Dear Mildred"

works fine for me. (what does not work is the 'post reply' button at the bottom of the COTH pages.

But I am running Firefox...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

I would guess that there are servers all over the country having problems. Between power problems, and personnel not being able to get to work to keep systems going I think a lot of odd things will happen with computer systems for a while.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White

The webmail side of Hotmail has been acting wonky for months, ever since they did some redesign to it.

I've been accessing my Hotmail accounts through Outlook Express (and now Windows Live Mail) since about 2000, so I hardly ever log in via web anyway unless I'm on some computer other than my own. That's been about 3 or 4 times in the past few months and each time things didn't work quite right.