The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

La Chasse, feel free to jump on. No need to have separate conversations. I hope you don't need yours because of a recent SPUD.

Asterix, Goscinny and Uderzo introduced me to the precious pun when I was a small child. I still love puns. Here's to Asterix, Obelix, Getafix, Chief Vitalstatistix, Cacafonix (the Gauls), Nescaf, Timeandahaf, Autograf (the Normans), and Chief Huevos Y Bacon (Iberia). I could go on, but it would no longer be horse-related.

Alto, thanks for the link. I'll hook up with them if Stablemates doesn't have much in stock to try on.

He is total garbage! Quick! Hide him on my trailer (Petstorejunkie).

1 members found this post helpful.

VA--> Washington (state)

Well, paulaedwina, J'adore Asterix b/c I lived in France and studied french from 1st grade thru undergrad- and what better way to learn French than kids books vs horrible grammar texts!, tho my little brother loved Asterix and tintin more I think.

No SPUD recently, just far too many in the past and I no longer bounce off the ground into a standing position. the tack store (singular) here isn't the same as in va...
    And the wise, Jack Daniels drinking, slow-truck-driving, veteran TB handler who took "no shit from no hoss Miss L, y'hear," said: "She aint wrapped too tight."

Upper and Lower Canada

I have the Casei-Equi, too and love it. You give her the measurements and she puts it together for you. When I lost weight, she even redid mine for me and charged me a fraction of the original cost.