The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

La Chasse, feel free to jump on. No need to have separate conversations. I hope you don't need yours because of a recent SPUD.

Asterix, Goscinny and Uderzo introduced me to the precious pun when I was a small child. I still love puns. Here's to Asterix, Obelix, Getafix, Chief Vitalstatistix, Cacafonix (the Gauls), Nescaf, Timeandahaf, Autograf (the Normans), and Chief Huevos Y Bacon (Iberia). I could go on, but it would no longer be horse-related.

Alto, thanks for the link. I'll hook up with them if Stablemates doesn't have much in stock to try on.

Paula
    He is total garbage! Quick! Hide him on my trailer (Petstorejunkie).

1 members found this post helpful.

Well, paulaedwina, J'adore Asterix b/c I lived in France and studied french from 1st grade thru undergrad- and what better way to learn French than kids books vs horrible grammar texts!, tho my little brother loved Asterix and tintin more I think.

No SPUD recently, just far too many in the past and I no longer bounce off the ground into a standing position. the tack store (singular) here isn't the same as in va...
    And the wise, Jack Daniels drinking, slow-truck-driving, veteran TB handler who took "no shit from no hoss Miss L, y'hear," said: "She aint wrapped too tight."

I have the Casei-Equi, too and love it. You give her the measurements and she puts it together for you. When I lost weight, she even redid mine for me and charged me a fraction of the original cost.