The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by grayarabpony View Post
    Yes I am sure. If the military was present there would have been casualties.
    You obviously don't have a clue about what's been documented happening on the ground much less what assets, weaponry and avionics were available. But then why would you since you obviously get your news from an echo chamber.

Any casualties on the ground would have been the terrorists. Not that you would bother to educate yourself, but you might want to compare the ballistics of the weaponry used by the terrorists to something basic like at what altitude laser guided weaponry can be employed.

Just remember, Obama looked you in the eye and said it was all because of a video. Today we know it had nothing to do with a video, and we know Obama knew it had nothing to do with a video yet pedaled that story repeatedly for 10 days--to the UN and to national news networks. That's called a liar in just about anybody's book but yours. Funny you have a problem with GWB lying* but not Obama. Double standard much?

I wonder what it was like in the WH Situation room listening to those men die?

*Several members of the Senate Intelligence committee at the time came to the same conclusion concerning WMDs as Bush, but I guess it would be pretty inconvenient to name all those pet Democrats who must have been "lying" too.

9 members found this post helpful.

Double yawn. Your post is very biased. You really like to twist the truth don't you? And bend it, and generally go the opposite way from it.

GWB is responsible for many more deaths overall, American and otherwise, than Obama. Yes, Obama has ordered air strikes that have killed civilians, but then Obama inherited the mess left by GWB.

Insurgents have managed to kill and maim thousands of our men over the past decade, even with their more crude weapons. Why you think they'd be immune in Libya is illogical.

1 members found this post helpful.

Triple yawn, Obama won !

Quote Originally Posted by subk View Post
    Y

I wonder what it was like in the WH Situation room listening to those men die?

Exactly.
    "How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?" Julian Lennon

2 members found this post helpful.

Yes, Obama has ordered air strikes that have killed civilians, but then Obama inherited the mess left by GWB.
    And that makes it ok. Unbelievable.

3 members found this post helpful.

OK. Stop it. You've had your say. Enough. PM each other if you just NEED to agree with each other or have to repeat the same thing over and over, but let this thread die.

Quote Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat View Post
    OK. Stop it. You've had your say. Enough. PM each other if you just NEED to agree with each other or have to repeat the same thing over and over, but let this thread die.
    If your tired of reading this thread, you can go comment elsewhere. I believe this issue is going to bite Obama in the ass. I'll be damned if this matter goes away. Bush was wrong in going after Hussein post 911. Obama is wrong trying to sweep this under the rug. I see 4 more years of non-action. Truly sad for those that died.

5 members found this post helpful.

You, subk and grayarabpony are looking like a circle jerk now. If you think this is a REAL issue, there are places you could actually be effective. This is whining and a sign you have no such intention.

You, subk and grayarabpony are looking like a circle jerk now. If you think this is a REAL issue, there are places you could actually be effective. This is whining and a sign you have no such intention.
    Tough. I repeat, you don't like it, go elsewhere. And to use your words," ... there are places you could actually be effective. This is whining and a sign you have no such intention."

4 members found this post helpful.

Yep. Bummer for you that it's most important that you can't concede anything but must continue sniping.

Reminds me of North Korea testing missiles every time we ignored them, jumping up in there air and saying "pay attention to me, pay attention to me! How dare you look at the bigger picture!"

Yep. Bummer for you that it's most important that you can't concede anything but must continue sniping.

Reminds me of North Korea testing missiles every time we ignored them, jumping up in there air and saying "pay attention to me, pay attention to me! How dare you look at the bigger picture!"
    Ha Ha! Look who's talking!!!

4 members found this post helpful.

I know! I know! Make sure you keep replying with my quote so I have TWICE as many words as you! "Cuz it's too hard, otherwise, to follow who you're talking to!

Make sure you keep this trite posts up, tit for tat, because it makes you seem SO serious about the cause you just can't let go because you CARE so much about it, but keep getting off topic.

Come on . . . Will you bite? Again?

I know! I know! Make sure you keep replying with my quote so I have TWICE as many words as you! "Cuz it's too hard, otherwise, to follow who you're talking to!

Make sure you keep this trite posts up, tit for tat, because it makes you seem SO serious about the cause you just can't let go because you CARE so much about it, but keep getting off topic.

Come on . . . Will you bite? Again?

Ok, and who is acting childish here? Really? As we both concur in another thread, we actually have something in common. Can we agree to disagree here? I refuse to let the Bengazi murders go. Just like Bush and his focus on Hussein instead of the person in charge of 9/11, Bin Laden. His actions made no sense unless you factored oil into the mix. Bin Laden's family was allowed to fly out of the U.S. 3 days after 9/11 while U.S. airports were in shutdown.
    An investigation into Bengazi is called for however, now that Obama has been re-elected, I doubt that's gonna happen.

For some reason, you feel it's a pissing match. Don't get it but whatever...

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Invested1 View Post
    Awh Sunny, I think I love you a little.
    Awwww, thanks!

Oh, gross. Thanks jerk. And just what is it that you think you know about this situation?

You're being a hypocrite with your own posts on this thread.

Do you actually think you're being "effective" by posting on a bulletin board? It's just a place to chat, or vent 95% of the time. That's it.
    Last edited by grayarabpony; Nov. 7, 2012 at 08:53 AM.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy s. View Post
    And that makes it ok. Unbelievable.
    No, I don't think it's OK. Quit making ASSumptions. But to go on and on about Obama in this situation and then insinuate that Bush was innocent is just ridiculous.

Oh, gross. Thanks jerk.
    Don't know if BTDT mean "circle jerk" in the gross way but it also can mean a boring or time-wasting meeting....

No, I don't think it's OK. Quit making ASSumptions. But to go on and on about Obama in this situation and then insinuate that Bush was innocent is just ridiculous.
    Apparently you don't read posts, you prefer to insult others instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Invested1 View Post
    Don't know if BTDT mean "circle jerk" in the gross way but it also can mean a boring or time-wasting meeting....
    Yes, I am aware of that, but it's still offensive. btw How many threads on COTH are not time-wasting, or boring? I get so annoyed at myself for continuing to come here, and not just to this thread!!

Apparently you don't read posts, you prefer to insult others instead.
    Oh for god's sake. LOL

An investigation into Bengazi is called for however, now that Obama has been re-elected, I doubt that's gonna happen.
    I believe there IS an investigation going on. I hope some really good reporter gets on this. Thought that video story was hoking and unbelievable the first time I heard it. While I voted for Obama, I hate being lied to. Seems our leaders in chief are good at that.

Bush should have been impeached and possibly imprisoned for the lies he told to get the American people riled up to support yet another unjustified and unwinable war. Sickening.