The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

subk all you did was link to an pro-Romney opinion blog.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsmom View Post
    So which part of my post do you disagree with?
    Average Rioter-
    Young-check
    ignorant-check
    illiterate-check
    black-check
    wants free things-check

avg Obama voter/democrat-Young-check
    ignorant-check- more high school dropouts(see wanting free stuff/don't understand how govt works)
    illiterate-check-(busloads of non english speaking vanned in to vote for him)
    black-check(95% voted for him last time)
    wants free things-check

And seriously- the demographic for repubs is an older voter, wealthier, better educated.Typical Obama voters-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKZ-...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZLJ...eature=related

that's not to say that some of the Obama voters/Dems, aren't older, better educated, but if someone IS young, black, uneducated, then most likely they will vote for Obama/Democrat as opposed to republican.
    Actually, I am more typical of the average Obama demographic, white, highly eductated, income over 100K...... You need to educate yourself about the Obama demographics. I see you edited your post, most likely because you know that the more educated a person is, the more likely they are to vote democrat. Will a young, disadvantaged black person likely vote for Obama? Yes, but that is not the Obama demographic, it's a small portion.

As far as the average rioter, go take a look at all the riots in the last 15 years. Yes, some were over racial issues (and in those cases of course they will involve different racial groups), but there were many more caused my things like the loss of a sports team (give me a break guys, it's a sports team), issues on college campuses (hmm, goes against that ignorant, illiterate thing), white supremacists, anti-governments groups etc......

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by grayarabpony View Post
    subk all you did was link to an pro-Romney opinion blog.
    But unfornately for you, you can follow the links there to the actual CBS transcript. I suspect you are smart enough to do that and come up with the same thing--it's not like the CBS interview was subtle or anything.

Here's a link for a nice basic written for the masses story on it from USA Today. That should work for you--although you won't be able to follow the links to an actual transcript to check it out for yourself.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ttack/1684503/

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny59 View Post
    Actually, I am more typical of the average Obama demographic, white, highly eductated, income over 100K......
    Ditto.

Minnie you have an active imagination:

"This whole scenario is so much worse than Watergate. That was just some stupid bumbled robbery of campaign crap. This involves, national security and Americans dead. As more and more comes out and they start hearings, I believe this will unravel to be one of the worst scandals in modern history. Again, just my opinion. Obama is not fit to be commander-in-chief. Again, my opinion. Along, with I believe, 90% of the American armed forces including all the services."

One of the worst scandals? I think one of the worst scandals should be the US military going to Iraq in the first place. The value of going to Afghanistan even is imo highly questionable, since Bin Laden was hiding in plain sight in Pakistan much of the time the US has been fighting in the Middle East.
    If you think that the US military going to Iraq was a scandal, answer me a question. Just one.

What did Saddam Hussien use to kill thousands of Kurds in Halabja and then again in Anfal?
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden

4 members found this post helpful.

When Obama has 92% of the black vote, you cannot tell me that a good portion of them are voting for him not for his policies but because of his skin color.

Unbelievable on EITHER side.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    And Lincoln was a Republican.
    But - what about Lincohn ?
    ... _. ._ .._. .._

1 members found this post helpful.

Notice that this thread is about Benghazi and it's cover up and the lefties want to discuss typos, Iraq and voting demographics...

7 members found this post helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2EoZq2rXXI

Since this thread has gotten way off the Benghazi thing, I'll redirect a little with MY favorite Obama supporter video.

Quote Originally Posted by alittlegray View Post
    If you think that the US military going to Iraq was a scandal, answer me a question. Just one.

What did Saddam Hussien use to kill thousands of Kurds in Halabja and then again in Anfal?
    Poison gas, including mustard gas. However, Saddam Hussein was not part of the 9/11 attacks.

In turn I will ask you how many Iraqui civilians have died in the Iraq war?

Quote Originally Posted by subk View Post
    Notice that this post is about Benghazi and it's cover up and the lefties want to discuss typos and voting demographics...
    Psst, wasn't a "leftie" who brought up voting demographics; it was Jetsmom (OP, if I'm not mistaken).
    Few of us just took it upon ourselves to counter her with actual facts.

But unfornately for you, you can follow the links there to the actual CBS transcript. I suspect you are smart enough to do that and come up with the same thing--it's not like the CBS interview was subtle or anything.

Here's a link for a nice basic written for the masses story on it from USA Today. That should work for you--although you won't be able to follow the links to an actual transcript to check it out for yourself.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ttack/1684503/
    I'm smart enough to know that there wasn't really anything of substance in any of the links you provided.

And by the way, still NOTHING has been done about it. Nothing.

Do you think Al Qaeda has not noticed that we have done nothing about it? And I will go out on a limb here and say maybe their values and motivations might be different than ours.

I will just guess that Al qaeda cares not a wit about "investigating who did this".

sometimes you do have to fight fire with fire.

Notice that this thread is about Benghazi and it's cover up and the lefties want to discuss typos, Iraq and voting demographics...
    Ahem... I believe jetsmom brought it up, with her "wonderful" (indeed awe-inspiring) post about the average Obama voter.

5 members found this post helpful.

And I would ask how many more American soldiers have died since Obama has continued in Afghanistan?

Poison gas, including mustard gas. However, Saddam Hussein was not part of the 9/11 attacks.

In turn I will ask you how many Iraqui civilians have died in the Iraq war?

I'm smart enough to know that there wasn't really anything of substance in any of the links you provided.
    Denial is a tough thing, but hey if Obama get re-elected this will haunt him worse than Watergate dogged Nixon. As you'll get to read some of the Congressional testimony maybe we can move you on to the next step--isn't that anger?

No I think the next step for me regarding this discussion would be boredom.

What happened in Libya was tragic beyond a doubt. There should have been more security on 9/11, even in Libya, which is grateful to us at this point for our help. You do realize that Americans still would have died though, right? Even if there had been military personnel there.

Quote Originally Posted by redalter View Post
    And I would ask how many more American soldiers have died since Obama has continued in Afghanistan?
    Well he didn't start the conflict, did he. The number of US soldiers killed in Afghanistan under Obama is about 1400. You however did not answer my question. Hard to answer though, that one. It's tens of thousands and may be hundreds of thousands.

Obama gets criticized for staying in and he gets criticized for pulling out. What would make you happy?

The announcement of the pull-out date probably in reality meant diddly squat. Don't you think the insurgents would have noticed that there are less soldiers around? Maintaining order will be up to the Afghani forces eventually.

Denial is a tough thing, but hey if Obama get re-elected this will haunt him worse than Watergate dogged Nixon. As you'll get to read some of the Congressional testimony maybe we can move you on to the next step--isn't that anger?
    I don't think Obama will face impeachment, simply because I doubt he will be reelected. It does bring up an interesting point though, when the hearings take place, what reprocussions will he face as an ordinary citizen.

Sorry- what question did you ask me?

I keep forgetting. No matter what happens, it is NOT OBAMAS' FAULT. Just ask him. And if it is his fault, well, Bush was worse.

Just amazing.

I think, though what is the worst, is the level of anger from all sides. We're Americans first, right?

Nope, because every time over the last 4 years I've have heard Obama say "the other guys", "the other side", "vote for revenge", "punish your enemies", it has driven the country further apart. This is a sitting PRESIDENT saying these things.

And, nope I don't care what senators, and pundits, and congressmen/women Rush, Rachel, etc., etc., have said, it's what the president said. And he should be EVERYONE's president. Not just "his side". So I guess he wants his side to go out and get "revenge".
    Presumably against people like me. The "other side".

Kind of like what he said to Eric Cantor his FIRST week in office. "Elections have consequences Eric, and I won". How nice for him. And what a great way to start out his relationship. Talk about reaching across the aisle!

And for what it's worth - white female, highly educated, over $100k in earnings, in a mixed race relationship.

Voted for Romney this morning. I chose not to vote revenge. i voted for love of country.
    Well he didn't start the conflict, di

d he. The number of US soldiers killed in Afghanistan under Obama is about 1400. You however did not answer my question. Hard to answer though, that one. It's tens of thousands and may be hundreds of thousands.

Obama gets criticized for staying in and he gets criticized for pulling out. What would make you happy?

The announcement of the pull-out date probably in reality meant diddly squat. Don't you think the insurgents would have noticed that there are less soldiers around? Maintaining order will be up to the Afghani forces eventually.
    Last edited by redalter; Nov. 6, 2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: corrections

4 members found this post helpful.