The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Parma Arena Groomer

Does anybody know where I can rent or possibly borrow somebody's Parma Arena Groomer?!? With all the recent rain and runoff we've gotten a lot of erosion , and lost a lot of our sand footing which has created deep ruts lumps bumps and waves along the long side/rail of my outdoor ring

We are looking into buying one -but it will be at least a 2-3wks before delivery ....we're making due and trying scoop up the footing that has washed out and fill back in the ruts, then smooth it over/pack it down with the bucket on our trActor..,,but I know that Parma Arena groomer levels and fills in holes -which is what we need

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

I'm located in Bernville, Pa - outside of Reading in Berkshire County

Henrico, NC 36 30'50.49" N 77 50'17.47" W

Look on the internet for used farm equipment for sale near you. Those things are really just one variety of implements called "field cultivators". Some farmer may have one sitting around that he doesn't use any more.

Too bad you are on the other side of the country. I just saw one on the Portland (Oregon) craigslist for $500. If we hadn't just bought a fancy harrow for my ring at 4x that, I'd be snapping it up. Pictures at least had it looking in good shape.

We loked at parma and arenvator the tr3 and came across ez groomer te price was the best and it works great for our indoor 100x220 sand and GGT and our seasonal outdor, natuarl dirt, outdor arena.