The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 2013 GAIGs

Anyone know where and when the 2013 Regional GAIG Finals will be held for Region 1? Unable to find it on USDF site. Maybe it hasn't been decided?
    "You post all your drama on Facebook and get mad when people judge you? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?"

Lexington, VA.
    http://www.usdf.org/press/news/view-news.asp?news=581

And I think BLMs are in NC. Us northerly region 1-ers can't catch a break.
    "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." - The Little Prince

1 members found this post helpful.

Sorry retrofit! Yup, the BLMs will be in Williamston, NC. Have you been, retro? We had tons of No. region 1-ers at the GAIGs a few weeks ago and they all said the drive wasn't bad and the venue is awesome. You should come!
    From now on, ponyfixer, i'll include foot note references.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Fixer View Post
    Sorry retrofit! Yup, the BLMs will be in Williamston, NC. Have you been, retro? We had tons of No. region 1-ers at the GAIGs a few weeks ago and they all said the drive wasn't bad and the venue is awesome. You should come!
    I haven't ever been to any NC showgrounds. When I had an older, reliable show horse I also had an old, smaller horse trailer, and I didn't want to take him more than about 3-4 hours from home.

Now I have a new, more spacious horse trailer but young & green horses - and I'm still not confident going that far! LOL Some day I'll have it all
    "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." - The Little Prince

1 members found this post helpful.

Us Northern Region1 peeps go to Region 8 Championships......WAY closer - a 2-3 hour drive compared to 12 hour drive........and it is held at Saugerties - great facility.....

Quote Originally Posted by May the FORCE bwu View Post
    Us Northern Region1 peeps go to Region 8 Championships......WAY closer - a 2-3 hour drive compared to 12 hour drive........and it is held at Saugerties - great facility.....
    Most I know do too, all it takes is a change of region form submitted sometime in the first half of the season. Consult USDF/USEF for exact deadline.