The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Xctrygirl View Post
    I don't think so...I searched her a bit and she's been racing at other tracks not even remotely close to Suffolk as recently as a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by judybigredpony View Post
    BFNE...RockSlides are awesome..you should see the Stallion...my new personal bests though are Domestic Dispute..Partners Hero and Dance With Ravens!!! Oh the Dance with Ravens, the bone the feet the minds...yummy...
    You can buy him and I can live vicariously thru you....gotta pay for hay n straw yet an duh another horse as well before I can buy something else..theres always another one..

IFG...where are you when i have the petites???

Xctrygirl's Petey Cap is by Dance With Ravens and JBRP, you met him last spring when he was 7 weeks off the track. Very sane and smart as a whip. A natural jumper too.
    F O.B
    Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

Quote Originally Posted by GoForAGallop View Post
    I don't think so...I searched her a bit and she's been racing at other tracks not even remotely close to Suffolk as recently as a few weeks ago.
    She hasn't raced at all. And two works at Calder in September don't elrminate the possibility she could have been shipped north.

Ahhhhh ha. Did some more digging. Pomzie was enteredand scratched in Calder. Her trainer or record was a Priscilla Nichols.

So I went back to the Canter NE listings and got very lucky. The next horse listed beneath her is trained by the same Trainer who is listed as Pomzie's, Peter Bazeos. So I looked him up and VOILA! Hurricane Light raced for mr. Bazeos and his owner is a Priscilla Nichols. So yes I would say this mare is indeed Pomzie who was in Florida a month ago.
    :-)
    Last edited by Xctrygirl; Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all." ~2001 The Princess Diaries

Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Xctrygirl's Petey Cap is by Dance With Ravens and JBRP, you met him last spring when he was 7 weeks off the track. Very sane and smart as a whip. A natural jumper too.
    Yes I know...and now I have a Gators an Bears colt who is stunning...

I have a Domestic Dispute mare and a Partners Hero mare both I can breed to Dance with Ravens..
    The Dance With Ravens I just sold to a ULR...