The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Lougherne Connaught

Anyone know if there is frozen semen for him available for the States? He's actually Holsteiner and one of the top Irish Sport Horse eventing stallions in the world. Asking for a friend. I found him in Ireland and Sachsen Thurigen, but it does not appear he's been frozen for export with quarantine. He's a Cassini I x Sir Shostakov XX.
    Tranquility Farm - Proud breeder of Born in the USA Sport Horses, and Cob-sized Warmbloods
    Now apparently completely invisible!

I really couldn't say anything other than give Jane and William from lough Erne stud a call. Super nice people to deal with and they will tell you straight if they know. A pleasure to deal with on every level.

Not sure if Connaught is the horse you are talking about for eventing. That might be their other stallion limmerick who has sired 5* show jumpers and eventers. Connaught is perhaps a bit young for that

Great, thanks.
    Tranquility Farm - Proud breeder of Born in the USA Sport Horses, and Cob-sized Warmbloods
    Now apparently completely invisible!