My 14 yr. old cat has been having issues with colitis for what seems like forever, and everything I've had done for him in regard to it (you name it we've probably tried it...prescription food, canned food only, no canned food, probiotics, antibiotics, steroids, etc.) has not worked. He's down a couple of pounds and I can't imagine it's fun having diarrhea all the time, so I want to keep trying to help him. The vet wants to do prescription food again, but my guy's been on a few different ones and not one has even remotely helped. He's such a great cat besides the colitis...fun, playful, so sweet, acts like a much younger guy and has a gorgeous gray coat. I really want to help him. I found a product online called Treatment Resistant Cat and Kitten Diarrhea and Vomiting Protocol by Vitality Science Holistic Pet Remedies...anybody ever try it? The company seems pretty confident in their product but I am hoping someone here will have experience it before I drop $90 on it. If it will help my boy I totally will! Thanks...

The product in question:
http://www.vitalityscience.com/v/All...a-vomiting.asp