13 year old bay TB gelding needs an excellent home. Needs groceries and to be put back into work. Suitable for a low level Dressage, Trail, or possibly Hunter home. When he was in work, h was doing Intro/Training level, and jumped 2ft occasionally. Has not been ridden in a year, so has ZERO muscle. Needs to be brought back slowly. Not for beginners, but doesn't need an Advanced rider either. He has never bolted, reared, or bucked with me. Does sometimes spook (nothing major...) and will stop and back up a few steps. Has fantastic ground manners. Loads, ties, clips, etc. Very sweet boy, who just needs TLC. Would do best on full board. He's not keeping his weight well on pasture board. Has updated coggins, and is good on his vaccines. Might need teeth floated soon, as his were done almost a year or so ago. Gets along great with others, he has practically raised my foals. I love him, but I have too many horses, and it's time to downsize. Excellent home a must!
PM me for more information. I am happy to send pictures/more info. Located in North GA, near Commerce/Athens.