The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Dressage in Miami-Dade County FL?

Looking for dressage farms that may not be listed in the Miami, FL area. Recently relocated first level-rider interested in a work-to-ride situation, pick up rides or lessons. Thanks!

I know there is someone in Homestead that rides strictly dressage and has a farm--Becky something (??), I think. I've heard she sometimes hosts clinics. Sorry, I know that's not much to go on. I have never personally seen her teach but have heard mixed reviews. Would *love* it if we had someone really good down here who would travel to barns for lessons!

I'll keep looking. I would love that too. I just moved away from a great barn where I was a working student. I rode multiple days a week and was able to compete as well. So, moving down here has been hard so far! Hopefully I'll find something steady soon.

Hi if you are still looking there is a trainer in Redlands. Her name is Christina Fiebeck. She is a dressage trainer through 2nd level 305 336 5706. She is excellent and will go to your barn.

CF Dressage 305 336 5706 Christina Fiebeck is the trainer. She opened her barn a few months ago and is interested in starting a dressage club down here. My daughter and I train with her she is excellent!