The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Jennifer, wishing you the best, and minimal discomfort during the CT testing. You make me speechless.

Best of luck to the Hawk family for a safe, uneventful (no bleeds), successful trip.

For an uneventful travel to Atlanta and that Jennifer's testing gives Aiden the xmas gift he most wants... a new liver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    Show goals achieved & Sass is in foal! 6 months down... about 5 more to go.

We've got STANLEY! Wings Rock!
    *bad shoulder clique * Member of "OMGiH, I loff my Mare" Clique! * Proud owner of a CANTER Cutie!
    My Horses; COMH Page; My Blog

Lots of hugs and good thoughts [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Things will work out in Atlanta, I am sure and my fingers are crossed very tightly. Jennifer, if you haven't earned your wings in heaven yet, I am sure that you will be sprouting a pair very soon. My prayers are with all of you and I will be thinking of you guys all day long. Kisses and tight hugs. xoxox

Thanks for the update and best wishes for uneventful travels and a successful trip!
    "One person's cowboy is another person's blooming idiot" -- katarine

Spay and neuter. Please.

Hugs and prayers for a successful trip.

Extra hugs and kisses for little Aiden. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

Resident racing historian
    F O.B
    Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

When I read this post for the first time, it touched me in a way i can't describe. My son's birthday is April 17, 2002...2 days before Aiden's. All I prayed for was his health. When he got here, it was so hard because of a number of things. We love our son with all of our heart, but at times, we were just so frustrated and exhausted. After hearing Aiden's story, I am so grateful for what we have with our son; it's truly put into perspective our "gripes" such as not being able to sleep past 7:30 AM. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Hawks...my mom works at Northside Hospital, right across from CHOA. If at all possible, my son and I would like to meet Aiden one day while you're here in good 'ol GA. So happy for the update, and praying for the donor match!!!!!

"The daughter who won't lift a finger in the house is the same child who cycles madly off in the pouring rain to spend all morning mucking out a stable." (Samantha Armstrong)

Max and I will be thinking of you on your trip. Praying for a match with Jennifer, God bless her! I hope this is the best holiday season ever for you guys and the miracle happens soon.

Thanks for not giving up posting on this board. I know recent events have been hard on you, but for those of us who think of you as family, it means so much to be able to keep up with what's happening with you and Aiden.

Have a safe trip.

Love,
    Jane

I'll be praying for y'all up here in Nashville, although my heart is down in Atlanta. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Good luck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~Sarah~

~*Southern Comfort*~

~Disgruntled College Students Clique~Georgia Clique~Junior Clique~ Buckle Bunnies [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~Disgruntled College Students Clique~Georgia Clique~

12th floor of the Acme building in a city that knows how to keep it's secrets.

Best of luck to you and a special prayer for Jennifer. If she'd like a chat with someone who went through it, she's welcome to call. I forked over a kidney, not a liver, but I spoke to Hank Hulick on a couple of occasions when I was preparing for the donation and it was great to talk to someone who had been through it.

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to your level of training.

Starting a prayer chain in Florida for you. God Bless you and give you the strength that you will need.
    my horse isn\'t spoiled, just well taken care of.

Best wishes for a safe and uneventful trip and a week full of good news!!

And so glad you have been able to come back to posting here -- we all want very badly to help in any way we can and provide all the support we can.

Now I'll go jingle for Aiden and Jennifer!

Kate
    Kate

Und mein modder Coreene (I loff her), she loff you too und every night she giff me extra pat und say "This it be for Aiden." Der foto von COTH von Cactuskate it be hanging in mein tack locker und we like to think that she be smiling down on you, too (she haff this there so Kathy she can to go for rides mit us in spirit).

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Good luck in the highest form!

"Work to ride, ride to Work"
    www.spindletopfarm.net
    Home of Puerto D'Azur - 1998 NA 100 Day Test Champion
    "Charcter is much easier kept than recovered"

Have a safe trip!! We're all praying.

Dakotawyatt...welcome to another Bartow countian..email me! :> )

Merry Christmas to all...and Peace on Earth.
    Come alive in 2005!

And I know I speak for everyone at Red Gate Stable when I say this! We are pulling for you Aiden!! And God Bless you Jennifer!! That is the best gift you could ever give!! Hang in there Lisa and Joey!! Hugs all around!!

Love,
    Darci, Dustin, and all of us at Red Gate Stable!!

Many prayers being lifted up for your family and Jennifer...God is watching....

Came back from DC to such developments! Go with God and all our prayers, hugs, and love and support and don't forget that laptop! Much love, and jingles! June
    \"The world\'s greatest achievements often happen on the edge of chaos\"

We did it! World\'s first buckskin & white TB born!

And hoping and praying a lot for you all that Aiden not only gets his Christmas liver but that he bounces back with the same determination and sheer chutzpah he has shown ever since he was born.

Thinking of you all, my friend ...

"Spot"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by saus:
    Thanks for not giving up posting on this board. I know recent events have been hard on you, but for those of us who think of you as family, it means so much to be able to keep up with what's happening with you and Aiden.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts EXACTLY, Jane! Lisa, thank you for "coming back" and putting the Aiden Update thread up again, right where it belongs. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I for one can't stand to not know how the little guy is doing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I will be praying for a safe journey to Atlanta, no complications for Aiden, courage for Jennifer, wisdom for the doctors, compassion for the UNOS folks, and peace for you and Joey. I will also be praying that, one way or another, Aiden will get a new liver soon. It's gonna happen, I can just feel it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hang in there!

Love,

~Sara
    *Charter member of the GM Fan Club*
    *Member of the Dirt Divers 78th Airborne Unit, ATH Squadron*