The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Coreene is offline Schoolmaster Premium Member
    Original Poster

Dublin needs all of your prays and the BIGGEST CURB CHAIN DANCE we can muster.

Her cancer has rudely reappeared, and we all are praying very hard that the chemo zaps it and gets rid of this awful disease. I am sure that you will understand that she did not wish to post this information herself, but she did want to share it with her beloved BB friends and so asked me to let you know.

In the few short years that we have been a BB, we have been through so much joy - new horses, new babies, new love, new friend and reunions with old ones - and so much sorrow. It is our strength as an online community, brought together by the generosity of the owners of the Chronicle in providing this forum, which never ceases to inspire awe throughout not only the equestrian community, but to our non-horsey friends, family and media. Right now we need some of that strength.

So I ask that as you Deck The Halls and Jingle The Bells, you shake your backside in an extra special Curb Chain Dance for dearest Dublin, someone whom I have the very real privilege of calling my good friend.

Dublin, I love you. You GO, girl!
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Dublin needs all of your prays and the BIGGEST CURB CHAIN DANCE we can muster.

Her cancer has rudely reappeared, and we all are praying very hard that the chemo zaps it and gets rid of this awful disease. I am sure that you will understand that she did not wish to post this information herself, but she did want to share it with her beloved BB friends and so asked me to let you know.

In the few short years that we have been a BB, we have been through so much joy - new horses, new babies, new love, new friend and reunions with old ones - and so much sorrow. It is our strength as an online community, brought together by the generosity of the owners of the Chronicle in providing this forum, which never ceases to inspire awe throughout not only the equestrian community, but to our non-horsey friends, family and media. Right now we need some of that strength.

So I ask that as you Deck The Halls and Jingle The Bells, you shake your backside in an extra special Curb Chain Dance for dearest Dublin, someone whom I have the very real privilege of calling my good friend.

Dublin, I love you. You GO, girl!
    EDDIE WOULD GO

Dublin gets a big jingle from me! She's a sweetie and a thoroughbred fan to boot.

Founder of the mighty Thoroughbred Clique!

Resident racing historian
    F O.B
    Resident racing historian ~~~ Re-riders Clique
    Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

and a backside shake for good measure! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

thinking all the wonderful healing thoughts I can muster. You be strong and keep things positive too. I am a firm believer in realizing how much the mind plays in healing--the power of prayer and positive thinking can never be overlooked. I hope all the medicines and our love will help you toward a speedy recovery [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]...all my best, aimee xoxo

Don't misunderestimate me. I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
    Ellipses users clique ...
    TGFPT,HYOOTGP

Dublin, the power of positive thinking and prayer never ceases to amaze me. I will of course add you to my prayers and will jingle and shake away.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." ~Churchill~
    \"If you are going through hell, keep going.\" ~Churchill~

JIngle jingle jingle

All gave some...And some gave all...God bless the USA
    "You are under arrest for operating your mouth under the influence of
    ignorance!" Officer Beck

from snowy NYC

Jingling and thinking of you...

and thanks Coreene for the update.

Jobless clique...unemployed and searching for a paycheck: Next stop: The Diner in Adams Morgan...
    Can you stress-fracture your brain?

You're in my thoughts Dublin. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The entry deadline for the COTH Winter Equestrian Festival is December 11, 2002, at midnight!
    \"Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self esteem, they provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope.\"
    - T. Robinson

Linking curbs together for a really big Jingle

Dublin, I know you can lick this. Please take care and know that we're all rooting for you.

Oh dear... Dublin is BB Guide Extraordinaire! I'll never know what's going on around here now! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

jinglejinglejingle

You go, girl!

Member: TB Clique, Georgia Clique, Rust TS Clique, Willem FC, DIY Clique, Ebayers Anonymous Clique, Jobless Clique, Lawn Ornaments For Life Clique, Jigging Clique
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle

Home of the RPSI & AWR approved stallion, Remarkable. Homozygous for BLACK! Auction for Aiden!
    The ALL NEW *I hate Physical Therapy Clique* |*MidWest Clique* | *Crippled Knee Clique*

I'm jingling as hard as I can for you Dublin!

You can do it! We're here for you. Always [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

~ Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once ~
    ~ they tease you cause they like you ~

We're jingling and jangling over here as well...

1-800

"The tongue weighs less than an ounce but few have the strength to hold it."

"Fool me once, shame, shame on you, fool me twi, you, you can't fool me again."
    ~ Sad day for us Republicans
    \"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.\"

\"Betwixt the stirrup and the ground, mercy I asked and mercy I found.\"

I'm jingling like a mad woman in So.CA! You can beat it Dublin!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

JINGLING GOOD AND HARD HERE IN IRELAND!!!

Awaiting your VISIT!!!

It's OUT! Linda Allen's 101 Exercises for Jumping co-authored by MOI!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    co-author of 101 Jumping Exercises & The Rider's Fitness Program; Soon to come: Dead Ringer - a tale of equine mystery and intrique! Former Moderator!

Jingling over this way..

You can beat this, we're all here for you..
    Stay strong- I know it's hard, but you can do it.

all my prayers for kicking some cancer butt...

________
    Sarah

"Half the failures in life arise from pulling in one's horse as he is leaping."~ Julius Hare
    ________
    Sarah
    formerly known as Alohamora
    \"Half the failures in life arise from pulling in one\'s horse as he is leaping.\"~ Julius Hare