The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default RJ, Grand Prix, TS, Essex, Chaps, Boots (people & horse!)

It’s spring cleaning time at my barn! All items are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. If you need pictures or additional measurements etc. PM me. Shipping on coats and pants will be $7 via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Other items will be priced based on the smallest box I can fit it into. If you buy more than 1 item, I will throw in free shipping. Need to get these things sold, so make me an offer! PayPal preferred.

1- Girls size 14 Marigold hunt coat. Worn 4x before it was outgrown! It's a nice chocolate brown color, with lighter brown pinstripes and light pink lining. In excellent condition and freshly drycleaned. Asking $100.

2- Grand Prix- ladies 12T (Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Dark brown with lime green lining- totally gorgeous! I LOVE the look of this jacket, but it's just a bit big on me. Worn once for a hunter classic, so it's practically new. Asking $175.

3- Grand Prix- ladies 12S (Length~ 25.25", Chest ~16" (pit to pit), Shoulder ~15.5" and sleeves are 23"). Black with GP Logo light pink lining and faint lilac colored pinstripes. Absolutely gorgeous! Asking $175.

4- Grand Prix 12T Slim (Length ~27.74", Chest ~16" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24"). Lovely light brown with blue lining. Also has coordinating blue windowpane. Asking $140.

5- Elite 12T- Gray with purple windowpane and off white/light gray lining. Asking $100.

6- RJ Classics 6L (Similar to a GP 12T, but I find it to be slightly roomier in the body- Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Totally GORGEOUS light green/khaki colored jacket with baby pink lining and pinstripes. Stands out in a crowd and looks fabulous on a chestnut or dark bay. From the higher end Diamond Collection. Asking $175.

7- Essex size 38 show shirt. Light green in color. In excellent condition. Comes with 1 unmonogrammed collar. Asking $20.

8- Ladies White TS breeches. The tag has come off of the pants, but they measure 30” around the waist. Normal rise. Have a few marks on them from my boots and wearing them around horses, but would be fine for local jumper showing or just schooling. Asking $50.

9- Ladies Beige 28 TS Supreme Hunter breeches. Normal rise. Not the puke green color, but a bit darker than tan. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $70.

10- Ladies Beige 28 TS breeches. Normal rise. Green beige color. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $60.

11- 46” Sheepskin & leather girth. Used once- sheepskin is still nice and fluffy! The sheepskin is removable for easy cleaning. I cannot see a makers stamp, but I would say it's comparable to a Crosby. It's a chestnut/dark newmarket color now, with elastic on one end. I have put a coat of hydrophane on it, but I don't have any horses to use it for, so there's no sense in keeping it. I'm happy to get pictures if anyone is interested! Asking $90.

12- 56” Sheepskin & leather girth. Double elastic ends with non-detachable natural sheepskin. In show condition. Asking $85.

13- 50” Mohair/String girth. Was once white, but is now more of a reddish/chestnut color on the underside. Still in fine condition to be used. Asking $8.

14- Professional’s Choice Purple splint boots. Size small. Light purple with gray. They have 2 velcro straps and are the lightweight neoprene material. Have been sitting in my tack box for awhile so they are a bit dirty, but still perfectly useable. Asing $15.

15- Walsh Leather Open Front boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin lining and are in good condition. Askin $75.

16- Walsh Leather hind ankle boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin liners and match the Open Fronts above. Asking $60.

*Will do a "package deal" on the Walsh boots if anyone is interested in both.

17- On Course Leather full chaps. Ladies size Medium. They are navy with gray piping on the sides. Haven’t been used in several years since I have outgrown them, so they are a bit stiff from storage. Have typical wear from riding, but no holes that would affect their usage. For size reference, I am 5’8 and they are just a tad short on me (although I have long legs). The buckle waist is adjustable to fit a variety of sizes. Asking $40.

18- Ariat zip Tall boots. Ladies size 9.5 Reg width, but have to dig them out of the closet to verify height and model (I believe they are from the Heritage line). Used sporadically for 1 season. Zipper is in good, functional condition. Open to offers.

Thanks for looking
    Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground. - Author Unknown

hunterhorse22 is offline Training Level Premium Member
    Original Poster

Bumping back up to reflect what's sold and still available. Make me an offer!

Sold:
    1- Girls size 14 Marigold hunt coat
    3- Grand Prix- ladies 12S
    8- Ladies White TS breeches
    12- 56” Sheepskin & leather girth

Still available: Open to offers!

2- Grand Prix- ladies 12T (Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Dark brown with lime green lining- totally gorgeous! I LOVE the look of this jacket, but it's just a bit big on me. Worn once for a hunter classic, so it's practically new. Asking $155.

4- Grand Prix 12T Slim (Length ~27.74", Chest ~16" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24"). Lovely light brown with blue lining. Also has coordinating blue windowpane. Asking $140.

5- Elite 12T- Gray with purple windowpane and off white/light gray lining. Asking $95.

6- RJ Classics 6L (Similar to a GP 12T, but I find it to be slightly roomier in the body- Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Totally GORGEOUS light green/khaki colored jacket with baby pink lining and pinstripes. Stands out in a crowd and looks fabulous on a chestnut or dark bay. From the higher end Diamond Collection. Asking $175.

7- Essex size 38 show shirt. Light green in color. In excellent condition. Comes with 1 unmonogrammed collar. Asking $20.

9- Ladies Beige 28 TS Supreme Hunter breeches. Normal rise. Not the puke green color, but a bit darker than tan. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $65.

10- Ladies Beige 28 TS breeches. Normal rise. Green beige color. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $60.

11- 46” Sheepskin & leather girth. Used once- sheepskin is still nice and fluffy! The sheepskin is removable for easy cleaning. I cannot see a makers stamp, but I would say it's comparable to a Crosby. It's a chestnut/dark newmarket color now, with elastic on one end. I have put a coat of hydrophane on it, but I don't have any horses to use it for, so there's no sense in keeping it. I'm happy to get pictures if anyone is interested! Asking $85.

13- 50” Mohair/String girth. Was once white, but is now more of a reddish/chestnut color on the underside. Still in fine condition to be used. Asking $8.

14- Professional’s Choice Purple splint boots. Size small. Light purple with gray. They have 2 velcro straps and are the lightweight neoprene material. Have been sitting in my tack box for awhile so they are a bit dirty, but still perfectly useable. Asing $15.

15- Walsh Leather Open Front boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin lining and are in good condition. Asking $75.

16- Walsh Leather hind ankle boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin liners and match the Open Fronts above. Asking $60.

17- On Course Leather full chaps. Ladies size Medium. They are navy with gray piping on the sides. Haven’t been used in several years since I have outgrown them, so they are a bit stiff from storage. Have typical wear from riding, but no holes that would affect their usage. For size reference, I am 5’8 and they are just a tad short on me (although I have long legs). The buckle waist is adjustable to fit a variety of sizes. Asking $40.

18- Ariat zip Tall boots. Ladies size 9.5 Reg width, but have to dig them out of the closet to verify height and model (I believe they are from the Heritage line). Used sporadically for 1 season. Zipper is in good, functional condition. Open to offers.

Original Poster

Bumping back up- Open to Offers for what remains:

Still available: Open to offers!

2- Grand Prix- ladies 12T (Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Dark brown with lime green lining- totally gorgeous! I LOVE the look of this jacket, but it's just a bit big on me. Worn once for a hunter classic, so it's practically new. Asking $150.

4- Grand Prix 12T Slim (Length ~27.74", Chest ~16" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24"). Lovely light brown with blue lining. Also has coordinating blue windowpane. Asking $130.

5- Elite 12T- Gray with purple windowpane and off white/light gray lining. Asking $85.

6- RJ Classics 6L (Similar to a GP 12T, but I find it to be slightly roomier in the body- Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Totally GORGEOUS light green/khaki colored jacket with baby pink lining and pinstripes. Stands out in a crowd and looks fabulous on a chestnut or dark bay. From the higher end Diamond Collection. Asking $165.

9- Ladies Beige 28 TS Supreme Hunter breeches. Normal rise. Not the puke green color, but a bit darker than tan. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $65.

11- 46” Sheepskin & leather girth. Used once- sheepskin is still nice and fluffy! The sheepskin is removable for easy cleaning. I cannot see a makers stamp, but I would say it's comparable to a Crosby. It's a chestnut/dark newmarket color now, with elastic on one end. I have put a coat of hydrophane on it, but I don't have any horses to use it for, so there's no sense in keeping it. I'm happy to get pictures if anyone is interested! Asking $85.

14- Professional’s Choice Purple splint boots. Size small. Light purple with gray. They have 2 velcro straps and are the lightweight neoprene material. Have been sitting in my tack box for awhile so they are a bit dirty, but still perfectly useable. Asing $12.

15- Walsh Leather Open Front boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin lining and are in good condition. Asking $65.

16- Walsh Leather hind ankle boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin liners and match the Open Fronts above. Asking $50.

Also have a pair of Low Rise TS Tan breeches size 28. Have only been tried on, never seen a barn or saddle. $100 OBO

Original Poster

Bumping back up. If it's still listed, it's still available! Would like to get rid of this stuff ASAP

2- Grand Prix- ladies 12T (Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Dark brown with lime green lining- totally gorgeous! I LOVE the look of this jacket, but it's just a bit big on me. Worn once for a hunter classic, so it's practically new. Asking $140.

4- Grand Prix 12T Slim (Length ~27.74", Chest ~16" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24"). Lovely light brown with blue lining. Also has coordinating blue windowpane. Asking $115.

5- Elite 12T- Gray with purple windowpane and off white/light gray lining. Asking $80.

6- RJ Classics 6L (Similar to a GP 12T, but I find it to be slightly roomier in the body- Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Totally GORGEOUS light green/khaki colored jacket with baby pink lining and pinstripes. Stands out in a crowd and looks fabulous on a chestnut or dark bay. From the higher end Diamond Collection. Asking $150.

7- Essex size 38 show shirt. Light green in color. In excellent condition. Comes with 1 unmonogrammed collar. Asking $15.

9- Ladies Beige 28 TS Supreme Hunter breeches. Normal rise. Not the puke green color, but a bit darker than tan. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $60.

10- Ladies Beige 28 TS breeches. Normal rise. Green beige color. Have normal discoloration from my boots and saddle, but are in otherwise good condition. Some minor piling, but still show worthy. Asking $50.

11- 46” Sheepskin & leather girth. Used once- sheepskin is still nice and fluffy! The sheepskin is removable for easy cleaning. I cannot see a makers stamp, but I would say it's comparable to a Crosby. It's a chestnut/dark newmarket color now, with elastic on one end. I have put a coat of hydrophane on it, but I don't have any horses to use it for, so there's no sense in keeping it. I'm happy to get pictures if anyone is interested! Asking $75.

13- 50” Mohair/String girth. Was once white, but is now more of a reddish/chestnut color on the underside. Still in fine condition to be used. Asking $6.

14- Professional’s Choice Purple splint boots. Size small. Light purple with gray. They have 2 velcro straps and are the lightweight neoprene material. Have been sitting in my tack box for awhile so they are a bit dirty, but still perfectly useable. Asing $10.

15- Walsh Leather Open Front boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin lining and are in good condition. Asking $55.

16- Walsh Leather hind ankle boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin liners and match the Open Fronts above. Asking $40.

17- On Course Leather full chaps. Ladies size Medium. They are navy with gray piping on the sides. Haven’t been used in several years since I have outgrown them, so they are a bit stiff from storage. Have typical wear from riding, but no holes that would affect their usage. For size reference, I am 5’8 and they are just a tad short on me (although I have long legs). The buckle waist is adjustable to fit a variety of sizes. Asking $30.

18. Low Rise TS Tan breeches size 28. Have only been tried on, never seen a barn or saddle. $100 OBO

Original Poster

All of the TS Breeches have been sold!

Still have the following available. Very open to offers!

2- Grand Prix- ladies 12T (Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Dark brown with lime green lining- totally gorgeous! I LOVE the look of this jacket, but it's just a bit big on me. Worn once for a hunter classic, so it's practically new. Asking $140.

4- Grand Prix 12T Slim (Length ~27.74", Chest ~16" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24"). Lovely light brown with blue lining. Also has coordinating blue windowpane. Asking $115.

5- Elite 12T- Gray with purple windowpane and off white/light gray lining. Asking $80.

6- RJ Classics 6L (Similar to a GP 12T, but I find it to be slightly roomier in the body- Length ~28", Chest ~17" Shoulder ~15.5", and sleeves ~24.5"). Totally GORGEOUS light green/khaki colored jacket with baby pink lining and pinstripes. Stands out in a crowd and looks fabulous on a chestnut or dark bay. From the higher end Diamond Collection. Asking $150.

7- Essex size 38 show shirt. Light green in color. In excellent condition. Comes with 1 unmonogrammed collar. Asking $15.

11- 46” Sheepskin & leather girth. Used once- sheepskin is still nice and fluffy! The sheepskin is removable for easy cleaning. I cannot see a makers stamp, but I would say it's comparable to a Crosby. It's a chestnut/dark newmarket color now, with elastic on one end. I have put a coat of hydrophane on it, but I don't have any horses to use it for, so there's no sense in keeping it. I'm happy to get pictures if anyone is interested! Asking $75.

13- 50” Mohair/String girth. Was once white, but is now more of a reddish/chestnut color on the underside. Still in fine condition to be used. Asking $6.

14- Professional’s Choice Purple splint boots. Size small. Light purple with gray. They have 2 velcro straps and are the lightweight neoprene material. Have been sitting in my tack box for awhile so they are a bit dirty, but still perfectly useable. Asing $10.

15- Walsh Leather Open Front boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin lining and are in good condition. Asking $55.

16- Walsh Leather hind ankle boots. Size Med. Have removable sheepskin liners and match the Open Fronts above. Asking $40.

17- On Course Leather full chaps. Ladies size Medium. They are navy with gray piping on the sides. Haven’t been used in several years since I have outgrown them, so they are a bit stiff from storage. Have typical wear from riding, but no holes that would affect their usage. For size reference, I am 5’8 and they are just a tad short on me (although I have long legs). The buckle waist is adjustable to fit a variety of sizes. Asking $30.