The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1989
    Originally from Greensboro, NC --- Now in Bristol, VA

even table: i can't believe you would ask me to pt you to gossip about my friend! if i'm going to talk crap about her, i'd just post it right here...duh. its no fun if we are the only ones that can read it.

flea bags a good flicka! the only socially embarrassing problem that i would think he would have is mcm...duh

Whew, I'm still beat from Prom. I just got home and haven't showered yet.

My tiara fit great!!!! AH it's good to be the Queen. You like me - you guys really like me!!!

I think the most memorable part was when MCM boob fell out of her tube top and she tripped over the Gypsy Vanner's 9 foot high stacked shoes then when she landed on her chin and we all noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties!!! Not even a thong......that was great!!!!

Gosh, I'm feeling a bit unloved right now! *L*

DeLapp -- I thought you were my friend!!!

Even Table -- If you look at my pictures, you will see that I was able to jump, etc BEFORE you became my BNT!!! So why do you hold me back??? (And if you start talking bad about my picture, I may take offense!!!)

Buff -- I wasn't wearing undies at that point because Ryan from the OC stole them! I wonder why... (Okay, now back to the PG version)
    ***Honorary Member of the "What is BOSS?" Cult...er...CLIQUE***
    ***Prominent Member of the 'Irrelevent Posters Clique'***
    CrayolaPosse ~ Bluegreen

Land of cold, snow, & bugs, AKA Minnie Soda

Um guys, I woke up a few minutes ago and I do not know where I am. My broken unbroken horse is nowhere to be seen.

It looks kind of like a golf course, but I do not see any Chevettes or other vehicles around, so it cannot be a golf course.

There are logs and big bushes around and a giant pond.

Where the hell am I? And who in the hell dressed me in this burlap sack? Where did my pink prom dress that llooks like puked up cotton candy go?
    Co-founder of White Trash Dressage (WTD)
    http://www.lulu.com/mavw1971
    also available on Amazon.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/wtdressage

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Even Table -- If you look at my pictures, you will see that I was able to jump, etc BEFORE you became my BNT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will stop at nothing, until you fail to be able to jump so much as a 6 inch cross rail without me holding your hand. Otherwise you might outgrow me and go out into that big bad eventing world without me. And there where would I be? Taking welfare handouts to support my smegma cooler habit, that's where. You ungrateful minx, I can't believe you would do this to me, after all I've done to you and Flea Bag.
    Chief Irrelevant Poster and member of the Broken Leg Brigade.

I wouldn't event at all, but it feels SO GOOD when you complete in one piece...

Ummmmm, hellllllllllllllllllo, does anyone care that I am lost?

I need HELP, people.

DUH!

Hey guys, do you remember when Horse Poor was on those really big stilts with sideburns and kept wobbling and tripping all over the place? How about when Horse Poor was too tall to try and get some punch out of the punch bowl and fell?

oohh no wait that was a SpongeBob SquarePants episode.

Is there anybody who looks like Josh Holloway or Matthew Fox nearby? If so, you may not truly be Lost, you may just be misplaced. I suggest you look for the nearest water and follow it downstream - people live by water. Who knows, you might run into Helen's son...

I thought you followed up stream? And isn't that where you'd find Helen's son? Up the mountian?

dude, I live in New Zealand. Due to the gravitational forces of the earth, water runs uphill here. Same as the water in the toilet bowl flushes in the opposite direction.

Even Table - so when the ducks swim in the pond which way is it? I'm going to have to visit this 'New Zealand' and see for myself.

By the way where is 'Old Zealand'?

Sideways. And Zeeland is in the Netherlands.

Actually, there IS a set of stilts next to me http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...n_confused.gif

I think there needs to be a warning put on the smegma coolers--"may cause drinker to wake up in strange place"

I wandered around and found horse poop. Do you think my broken unbroken horse is here?

Of course - a BNT told you it so it must be true.

MCM, I was rapping Flea Bag this morning in the manege and one of his legs fell off. So you may have ot take the Friesian yearling to Rolex. Hope this suits. Also, if you don't pay your board fees by 4 o'clock, I'll be donating both Flea Bag and Jumpsnuttin to the local barbeque...I mean horse rescue.

We need a new title.

horse poor- Just find the BOSS and you'll be home. Geez we told you before you walked off with that circus clown to take 1 BOSS now and 2 more in the morning, now look at you alone lost and covered in tripods.

Delapp- i have become a licensed user of BOSS, thank you prom!!
    *No horses to Slaughter Clique, Rossbacher Gamaholics Clique, International Velvet Movie Lovers Clique, Member of the Deep South Support Group, Confused Member of the \"What is BOSS??\" Cult..er..CLIQUE, PROUDEST MEMBER of the Irrelevant Posters Cliqu

i think it should be join us at the prom hangover party!
    *No horses to Slaughter Clique, Rossbacher Gamaholics Clique, International Velvet Movie Lovers Clique, Member of the Deep South Support Group, Confused Member of the \"What is BOSS??\" Cult..er..CLIQUE, PROUDEST MEMBER of the Irrelevant Posters Cliqu

duh buff. *EVERYONE* knows that!

horse_poor: don't you just hate when you get lost? convenient that you've got internet access though. have even table send her lear jet. i would offer mine, but the tripods got it dirty last night and i had to send it in for cleaning. also, you ditched the dress about 1/2 way thru the prom, and were one of the people running around buck naked yelling about UFO's and aliens stealing all of the BOSS and Flax seed cookies. we were tired of seeing you run around naked, so we put the burlap sack on you and all of the other naked people and dumped you in the woods...oops.

even table: i can't wait to win the lottery and have you as my trainer when i move to nz. i am so very excited!

and, since you know everything...you must also know of my 2 most favorite things in the universe...and probably the people who make them...
    i have 2 names for you:
    mallow puffs
    toffee pops

mmm...thats why i'm really moving to nz...not to train with you, though it would be an honor...but for my love affair for these 2 things...

i have a new CLIQUE NAME!

right, so you combine barbeque and rescues...what do you get?

Resques....hahaha...

i think i had one too many smegma coolers again today...