The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Shopping in USA

I have a friend coming to the US very shortly and I was wondering if there are any really good things that I can get in the US that I cannot get in the UK or which are cheaper?

Any good websites for buying things?

On my list is Magic Cushion as cannot get it in the UK and have tried emailing them several times with no reply!

Does the easy wrench work for studs as that looks great? or the easiest plug yet as I loathe cotton wool?

One year I bought Prestige stirrup leathers for $30 which was a lot better than the £70 they wanted in the UK!
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by mugsgame View Post
    I have a friend coming to the US very shortly and I was wondering if there are any really good things that I can get in the US that I cannot get in the UK or which are cheaper?

Any good websites for buying things?

On my list is Magic Cushion as cannot get it in the UK and have tried emailing them several times with no reply!

Does the easy wrench work for studs as that looks great? or the easiest plug yet as I loathe cotton wool?

One year I bought Prestige stirrup leathers for $30 which was a lot better than the £70 they wanted in the UK!
    I have the "easiest wrench yet" and personally I think it is bulky. I would rather use my old wrench. Kind of glad that I got it on sale for $8.

I love the foam plugs which are cheaper then the rubber stud plugs and work just as well. I hate the cotton and refuse to use them. Such a hassle!

Where did you buy your prestige leathers? I get them for way more then $30.
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Default ..

It was a while ago now and cannot remember who I purchased from.

Ok foam stud hole plugs sound good will look into that.
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.