The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Good Luck Mysaygrace!!! We want pictures (not of the labor of course)!!

I am now 21weeks6days. He will not.stop.moving. I swear he's going to be a gymnast when he comes out LOL

Found out officially it's a boy last month and he was not shy at all about telling us! DH was standing in the office going "that's my boy!" hahahaha!

Just got the baby's room painted and are actually sleeping in there right now while our room is being done.

No furniture yet, but my first shower (DH parents live up north so we're doing one for his fam and one for mine down here) is in October so hopefully I'll get stuff off my registry.
    Friend of bar.ka!
    Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post
    GM quote of the day, regarding the correct way to do things:
    "There's correct, and then there's correct. If you're almost correct, that means you're wrong."

Best of luck, mysaygrace!!!

RxCate, I'm super jealous that you got done painting so early! We finished painting our nursery only about 3 weeks ago... haha. It's just about all put together now. I think. Congrats on your boy!!

(ps you wanna talk not.stop.moving? This was my girl, yesterday - ALL DAY. I had an NST at 4 and she was kicking like this all night till I went to bed. Thankfully she actually stopped when I went to bed (she normally kicks all night!) but jeez Louise: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t=IMG_1899.mp4 )

1 members found this post helpful.

Default Congrats!

She's very cute!!

Due at the end of December with my first...can't wait to meet him!

Congrats! So cute ohrebecca! (first three pics are all the same)

My little guy is over six months now and getting ready to crawl and cutting his first tooth! dang the time goes quick.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i...all2012099.jpg
    for more Joy then you can handle
    http://dangerbunny.blogspot.com/

oh dammit! Can you tell new motherhood has me exhausted?

here's the two day old pic: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t=evie2078.jpg

and six days old:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...399208_o-1.jpg

dangerbunny, your little bean is SO CUTE, ack!!!! I can't even stand it!! And thank you

AliBus, thank you! Does it feel like forever and forever? It'll go by so quickly!! You are going to experience a whole new kind of love when he comes!

Another preggo checking in. I'm only at 17 weeks - due April 5. We cannot wait to meet our little one!

Anyone else in their 2nd trimester right now?

Another checking in! 12 weeks here. Due May 15th. First time momma. Barely any symptoms! I had a week of not wanting food but other then that all is good oh and not wanting coffee (very NOT like me!). I'm kind of worried since two friends have been showing since 5-6 weeks and have had every horrible symptom from heartburn to nausia and cramps. Hope everything is okay with my lil' one. Maybe I'm just lucky! I've even lost 5 lbs...If someone told me getting pregnant was a way to loose weight I would have done it a long time ago! (JK...kinda) And I eat... a lot. One of my fellow employees came up to me and asked if I was on a diet because I looked good... Hmm I'll take it.. because in 2 months I'll be a walking beachball! Next ultrasound is tomorrow, wish me luck!

ETA - My husband has all my symptoms- Heartburn, bloating, crabbyness... haha! Maybe he's pregnant?
    Proud owner of Belle- 17.2h PerchxTB-wannabe dressage horse & Fayah 14.1H arab-trail horse extroidinaire!

I'm due April 18th with my second, so 15 or 16 weeks, not sure. Feeling OK except I can't really treat my migraines. I can't remember the last time I didn't have a bad headache which is a PITA with a 3 year old, 2 jobs and a farm to take care of. Very excited to get this baby here. I let all the horses grow long coats this year for winter -- haven't had the energy to ride much once I hit 8 weeks.

Don't worry about showing, Belleaphant -- I'm not really showing yet, still wearing my pre-preg clothes though they are starting to get too tight. If your friends are on their second or more you show faster...with my first it was more like 20-22 weeks before I even started to look pregnant. I think it depends on how tall you are and how you carry. Enjoy the slow growth but do start to gain weight now that you are starting in your second trimester!

Quote Originally Posted by Belleaphant View Post
    Another checking in! 12 weeks here. Due May 15th. First time momma. Barely any symptoms! ...
    The things I would do to be you and not me!!! Extreme fatique, nausea, moodiness, painful gas, general discomfort, headaches, forgettfullness.... and because I am so stinking tired I can't exercise as much as I need to to keep the weight off (always have had to exercise a lot to keep the weight off even though I don't eat that much). I know other women have it worse, but this still really, really stinks.

Starting into the second trimester, hopefully things start to get better soon! This is my first and planning to be the only...

Ford- Thanks. They are also on their firsts but are super skinny so that may be why they are showing so soon. I am curvy and have hips so it could be the reason why I haven't started showing.

TheHotSensitiveType- Sorry I'm just worried something might be wrong. I am heavier set so need to exercise all the time to keep my weight under control. I made the genius move of getting a hyper pointer (dog) that NEEDs to go for walks every day or else he drives my hubby and I bananas! SO Every day after work I take him on the walking path and we walk for about 1/2 hr. I think that is what is keeping me energized/feeling so good. I'm worried what will happen if I stop. I did spend all weekend outside doing yardwork/pulling dead plants from the garden/ etc. (probably shouldn't be doing), But if I stop moving is when I get tired and mopey. Hopefully now that you're over the first trimester it will get better, (my two friends have been getting better too).
    Proud owner of Belle- 17.2h PerchxTB-wannabe dressage horse & Fayah 14.1H arab-trail horse extroidinaire!

In my car, between work, home, and the barn!

12 weeks along with kiddo #4. Now that I'm finally coming out of the morning sickness phase I'm feeling great - ran a marathon on Sunday! I've been in maternity clothes since five weeks, sheesh. It's really true that you expand earlier with each kiddo... DH, as usual, is feeling more "pregnant" than I am! He's nauseous, gaining weight, tired, bloated, headaches...

Quote Originally Posted by Belleaphant View Post
    ...TheHotSensitiveType- Sorry I'm just worried something might be wrong....
    Thanks for the sympathy! I do appreciate. I really doubt there is anything wrong with your pregnancy; you are just one of the more fortunate ones it would seem!

From what my doctor has said, you can do activities you normally do and exercise is a good thing. So if you usually garden, do yardwork, etc. you really should not have anything to worry about. Even though tired, I have still been riding (although only my horse and my friends mare that I know very well and going to stop doing that in a month), walking and trying to jog the dogs weather permitting (we have had lots of rain! Of course, you just had a SuperStorm over there!!!).

LOL on the doggy. We made that genius move too, had to put our old dane to sleep in August, were incredibly sad, and decided adopting another Great Dane to bring our doggy pack up to 3 again was the move to make. He is NOTHING like our old dog, so much energy I think he is sneaking crack, and LOVES way to much, as in always up in my business . Also 100+ lb, not leash training dog is a fun thing to deal with I hope things stay going well for you!!

Do any of you with dogs notice a change with them? My 6 yr old lab mix won't let me out of his sight and my 2 yr old boxer mix is even more cuddly than normal. Sleeping at night has been challenging because they both move in to snuggle as soon as I'm asleep. One on my legs, the other next to my torso. DH and I have been working on getting them to sleep on their beds on the floor but the lab mix is especially persistent and sneaky at getting up on the bed once we're both asleep. I can't imagine how cramped the bed if this continues once my belly is the size of a watermelon!

No dogs but my cat always sleeps on my chest and she is extremely persistent about her right to continue doing so. Due to the lump of uterus poking out when I lay down, she has moved north -- so she's basically sleeping in my face. Ugh. At least she's not sleeping on my bladder any more.

My horses have gotten all snuggly. I swear they can tell. My old guy is not normally a snuggler but he's treating me so gingerly and snuffling all over me all the time -- he knows.

19 weeks 2 days here! Thankfully the vomiting is only once every couple of weeks now. It was *rough* in the first trimester! Im still pretty tired, especially at 2:00 every day. I can not keep my eyes open (but generally dont have time to nap). According to the weekly pregnancy updates, she is having a growth spurt this week and I believe it! I am STARVING all day. Im hungry again within 20 min of a meal haha.

I felt her for the first time a few days ago and now (as of yesterday) i can feel her with my hand. Its so neat

Due March 19th. Its a girl and her name is Hayden LeNora

Oh, and my bff is going to be induced w her first tomorrow night! So excited!