The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Another good Blue Pop Rocks report

Scout came to us via Craigslist last month. He was a touch underweight, a little shy, and a bit reserved around people. We immediately got his teeth done in early December, and that helped a little. Dewormed him that first week of Dec, too. He adjusted to living in the herd pretty readily. He was still just touchy and a little tight all over, and protected his flanks- not in an ugly way, just crouchy a little, worried. Girthy, too.

I reordered my Blue Pop Rocks and he started on them last Sunday, three packets a day. No other changes in anything. In one week his belly is letting down in the flanks, and he's already less worried about you running a hand down his flank and under his tummy. Lessened girthiness. Easier demeanor. More in your pocket. Now DH knows nothing about what these horses eat, he just gives them what he's told. He commented yesterday that Scout had turned a corner, he could see the contentedness settling over him.

I am just so appreciative of COTH on topics like this. I would not have known about Omeprazole Direct if I had not read it here. Thanks guys!!

That's wonderful news!

I hope he continues to blossom.

Where's the like button??
    Great news !!
    “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.” Mark Twain

yes, I'm really liking this horse. He is very willing, light in your hand, smart. He's just got this tummy trouble to resolve and he's going to be right as rain. And the fact that he's a beautiful blonde hurts nothing

glad to hear it :>

t.
    Production Acres,Pro A Welsh Cobs
    I am one of the last 210,000 remaining full time farmers in America.We feed the others.