The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

My goodness! Where did everyone go while I was struggling to figure the easy way with which I could use Paypal?

<span class="ev_code_red">I finally got the links up and running.</span>

NO-REINSTEMENT BRACELETS FOR SALE

On the same page are all the links to the Petition and the Web Site and the Items for sale.

The links for Paypal all should work. You can order any number of bracelets either singly or in groups of five each. And, anyone who would like to make a donation can make it. I have just gotten safe envelopes to use for return mail of the bracelets.

God Bless! and may we get a zillion signatures so we can prove that the "grassroots" are strong and hardy and we won't rub shoulders at our shows with convicted felons who have defrauded Insurance Companies and horse owners of the just returns.

Like weeds we are strong and invincible!

Ahem! I just spent two days getting this up and running so guys let's go! Where are you all? OK! so Erin locked you out. That's not the worse thing in the world.

That's what PV buddies wanted. Now I know it works because I did get two orders. It's private no one will ever know what you did unless you actually wear the bracelet. We're all here and we don't have to fight! We know we're right.

Next time ignor the trolls who try to get a thread shut down because they don't like it. We've got bigger fish to fry.

I just need to get a paypal account, then I'll be in line to get one from you. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    Proud owner of Race for the Stars (aka Spirit), OTTB!

"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can teach him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something."

Thanks Snowbird. I ordered mine... and a few to give to friends!

I have a paypal account and it's being cranky. Grrr. This happens quite often (so much for the convenience and ease of technology)...

I'm working on it. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

Snowy -
    Ordered mine. Took the 5 deal. Some to give away, one will be going to my sister in NC.

WA. The Evergreen State Where The Horses Are Forever Green

Who is still wearing theirs from the original group sent out?

I paired mine with a red stoned bracelet, and have not taken it off yet.

http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif

Finally as I got to understand how it works; if you don't have Paypal and you say so it opens a page where you can use any credit card.

Amazing! probably the most overlooked genius in the web. It me so long because they made it too easy.

Thank you the orders get sent to me so I can print them out and ship them off.

I can still learn it's just that now adays it takes me four days what I used to do an an hour.

Ahem! my mailbox is empty now!

not to create any conflict but are you all aware that the american heart association has been selling red bracelets for the last several years. why do you want to confuse a valid push for a cause that kills 12 times as many women as breast cancer and as of 2005 heart disease kills more women in the united states than men. those bracelets are worn to keep on the forefront the importance to woman how heart disease is such a killer of women in this country. don't you think you could pick another color as to not interfer with something as important as this cause is? i understand you feel your cause is an important one, but it pales by comparison to the american heart associations rallying point to make women aware of the dangers of the no. one killer of women in this country.

There are only so many colors available for these bracelets. If someone should mistake the bracelet for an American Heart Association bracelet, no harm done. The bracelet is a way of raising money, I don't think anyone wearing one is going to be accused of misrepresentation either way.
    POYBGP, member in good standing.

Originally posted by harryjohnson Aefvue Senior Gardens:
    There are only so many colors available for these bracelets. If someone should mistake the bracelet for an American Heart Association bracelet, no harm done. The bracelet is a way of raising money, I don't think anyone wearing one is going to be accused of misrepresentation either way.
    Agree with Harry Johnson.

We know where the money goes for the bracelets and if the red makes someone think of heart disease, that is good too. I am sure all of us has been touched by that somehow.

Oxer, lighten up, you always have a negative to every positive.

So spread awareness for two causes. Heart disease and no reinstatment. No harm done.

Melanoma's bracelet is black. Fight the beast is their slogan.
    One of a Kind Studio
    Equestrian Art and Portraits
    Landscape Design
    Farm Layout and Design

I'd like to point out that while you're all over here selling bracelets to each other for what reason I can't quite fathom, there are some real life atrocities happening RIGHT NOW to horses that could really use what some might call your "misdirected energy" and "self-righteous blather".

http://chronicleforums.com/groupee/f...31/m/637205188

I really hope you'll all direct your outrage where it can do some good. Good luck.

thanks snowbird! ordering mine in the next few minutes.

And spina? its two different kinds of abuse. Read up and so will we. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif

Hi Noctis - I HAVE read up, and from what I can tell, the PV issue is about a horrible thing that happened 10 years ago - to ONE horse - by a couple of people who were punished and have (some think) paid their dues and done their time and others think there is no atoning for that sin, and the sinners should not be allowed to join a club that apparently is only open to sin-free people like themselves.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just thought I'd point out that we all might be better off spending our time trying to prevent future abuse and cruelty to horses than in ranting about such an old issue, and where no horses are at risk. You don't have to like him, trust him ot give him your business, but does anyone really think PV would do this again - that by being a member it would put horses in danger? I think of all the members of USEF, he's one we don't have to worry about.

I have one of the original NR bracelets on, right next to my Livestrong and One bracelets.
    Seig Heil Polo Shirt!

I see nothing wrong with several bracelets that are red on any wrist.

I think you overestimate our numbers and the size of our cause. Everyone has a heart (well maybe!) We only want to prevent convicted and confessed felons limited to those convicted of crimes against horses I doubt our concern will be confused either by the red in our National Flag which represents the red blood spilled for freedom. Nor will it be confused by the red tag on communism.

Our bracelets says "NO REINSTATMENT" I doubt anyoine except those in the horse world will understand and I for one have no objectiobn to being mistaken for those other good causes.