Hi all,

I am looking for a place for my gelding. He is super smart and 100% sound. I purchased him as a 2 yo and have spent 6 years trying to make it work. I am just not in a place in my life to devote time to him. He is well started with lots of ground work and is very solid with walk and trot under saddle. Canter is a project for his next owner. He has cantered in a round pen both ways, so he is capable. He has cantered under saddle only a few times. He has jumped a few crossrails and shows willingness, though he isn't going to be the next Grand National winner. He has been brave on a handful of trail rides. He is an easy keeper, utd, current coggins, no stable vices. He gets along with geldings and mares. He is not for a novice handler or rider. He would do best in a place where he would have a steady job and lots of attention. I would consider a teenage owner for him, as long as she/he has an adult trainer/mentor. I am OK with him traveling a distance from me, but you must be able to travel to meet him in person before I would consider shipping him. Please respond via PM to me, as I am not typically checking in with the forums.