The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Need help as well, only have Dutch Warmblood brand to go by

Does anyone recognize this girl? Would she be microchipped? Have no experience with this and am hoping to figure out "who" she is. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7&l=7298a4ffa3

Her brand looks like the traditional DW brand but she has a 3 digit number underneath, maybe from a farm that numbers their broodmares is what KWPN-NA told me?

Sorry can't be of any help. Glad she has a chance to land softly. Any idea what happened to the gelding?

As for the being off part that fetlock looks a mite large and the hoof on that side is very different then the right. I'd have a vet go over her with a fine tooth comb before I'd climb on her back again.
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

Quote Originally Posted by hackinaround View Post
    Sorry can't be of any help. Glad she has a chance to land softly. Any idea what happened to the gelding?

As for the being off part that fetlock looks a mite large and the hoof on that side is very different then the right. I'd have a vet go over her with a fine tooth comb before I'd climb on her back again.
    Thank you! And yes, radiographs are first on the agenda. I want to make sure she is 100% comfortable before I do anything with her. I am in no rush and believe in giving them lots of time off especially coming from the horrors of the auction and killpen.

The oldenburg is still available. There is a $300 donation that will go to him or the TB, if someone wants to take one of them home.

I am praying someone will recognize her. I got really lucky when I got Annika, my paint warmblood and someone did recognize her. She isn't registered or anything but it was nice that someone "knew" her and I could get some insight as to her past training, issues, etc.