The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Thumbs up *

?
    Last edited by 7HL; Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:21 PM.

My cousin has two! Their older one is about 9 years old now, and they just got a puppy. She had a good old fashioned red retriever mutt, and years later she stumbled upon the tollers and they looked just like her beloved past dog... Now she's hooked I don't have any pics unfortunately. Such a cool breed!
    Last edited by bits619; Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Phone predicted text...sigh
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

LOVE them! Would love to have one!
    "Last time I picked your feet, you broke my toe!"

There was one in the puppy obedience class I took last month. Very cute!

I showed a bunch of Tollers back before they were AKC recognized, when they were still in the rare breed shows. Very smart cool little dogs.

I love them. They are like smaller, redder golden retrievers with white feet! I've met several. Very sweet but definitely need a retrieving job to do!
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

I had never heard of them before I got our rescue mutt a few years ago. A few people asked if that's what he was so off I went to google. I think he is a little too short but he does look like one. Check out my profile picture.