The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is cool, thanks! How about The Critter Corner?
    Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground.

Proud Closet Canterer! Member Riders with Fibromyalgia clique.

Default LOVE THIS ~~~ THANK YOU !!!!

LOVE THIS ~~~~ THANK YOU ~~~
    Zu Zu Bailey " IT"S A WONDERFUL LIFE !"

Thanks so much. I love the name. It was so helpful to post and get support about my kitty who recently passed on to kitty heaven.

Kind of forgot to respond to this right at first, but, as others have said, THANKS!!!

It's so nice to be able to talk to fellow horse-folk about our other pets (I have a dog, cats, and rats in addition to horses). The vast majority of the posters on here are pretty educated about their animals and quite responsible, so it keeps out some of the "riffraff" you get on other sites, which can be tiresome when looking for sound advice or interesting discussions.

Also, LOVE the name! I always joke with my friends about my personal "menagerie" and how I hope it grows over the years = )

As to a full-time off topic forum, I think it's just SO hard to moderate. People are always going to be bringing up polarizing issues like politics, abortion, etc. Those threads nearly always devolve into nasty name calling (which we already have enough of in the slaughter and rollkur threads), and I have to imagine they are obnoxious to moderate... I'm happy with a pet forum, because that's usually what I want to talk about on off-topic days anyway, haha.