Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Mein friends, this wot it haff beed a verrie long time since I haff writed to you. Usually we don’t nott to be writing from der Bridge, but I haff seed mannie new faces here in die last two months wot haff beed coming from Chronicle peeps who beed der owners, und zo I haffed thinked that maybe this it be time to tell you that you don’t nott haff to worrie a-bout them.

Der most importante thing wot you all haff to remember is that for you wenn we go, for you this it be wrong. Aber for us wenn we go, this it be becose this it be time for us. You don’t nott to can argue with God, becose He haffs ein schedule und wenn it be time, it be time. This wot it be verrie hard for peoples to unnerstan, but wenn you get to Heaven you unnerstan it all und then it all beez okay becose it be splained to you. I don’t nott to can splain this, it be der secret.

Wenn you go to der Bridge, wot you haff getted before is ein invitation. Aero he haff splained this to you on der COTH some months a-go. Some off us we gett der invitation and then we say to our peep “This it be time,” und then they help us go to der Bridge. This it be verrie hard for you I know, but wenn you let us go this it be such ein fine und gracious gift to us. Don’t nott to feel bad iffen you don’t nott to can be there wenn this it happens, it don’t nott to be wrong. How ever you do it, this wot it be der best way for you and that way it be der right way. We don’t nott to haff no problemo mit this, we only ask that wenn we say “This it be time” that you don’t nott to dicken a-round und say “Oh mein Gott in Himmel, mebbe I try this und this und this und this.” Becose wenn you do this, it be for you und nott for us (remember wot I haff all ways sayed about der ugly ass clothes!!!).

Der injection wott der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor they gift us, this wot it be ein vehicle wot it helps us to travel to der Bridge. Wenn we go down, don’t nott to cry becose we all ready haff waked up in der most beautiful place. Der Earth Body we don’t nott to need it no more, it haff beed replace with der body wot it be us a-gain aber we now be healthy. We don’t nott haff no lame-o-niceness here, we don’t nott to haff no stinking flounder or Cushings or EPM or colic or broken bones. We be whole a-gain.

Some of us we getted der invitation und haff dropped daid. This it happens. Some times you gett invitation mit warning, some times you gett this und – poof – you be at der Bridge. This wot it be terrible for der peep, but wenn you come here it be splained to you und zo then you know why it haff happened und you unnerstan. A-gain, this it be some thing wot I don’t nott to can splain to you, it be ein secret.

Die only thing wott we don’t nott to haff here, it be our peep. But wenn we don’t nott be in our stall or pasture no more, und we be gone, don’t think we be gone from your life. We be mit you all der time. Wenn you feel gentle breath in your neck, or you hear hoofbeats und you don’t nott to can see der horse wot be making them, or you hear whinny, this it be us. Some times we be mebbe move some thing over, so then you looken at it und think “This it don’t nott to haff beed in this place be fore.” But we haff moved it there so you know we be there.

So I don’t nott to can tell you that your horsje or doge or kitty they miss you, becose they all ways be with you und zo there don’t nott to be no-thing to miss. I don’t nott to miss mein modder Coreene (I loff her), becose I all ways be with her in her heart, wot it be next to her character. Und some times I like to go und breathe in her neck becose I be next to her but she don’t nott to can see me. Your horsje he do this also. Und your doge und kitty wot haff goed to der Bridge.

I hop you all haff nice Thanksgiving. Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.

We haff so mannie new friends here I don’t nott to be listing all der names becose other wise someboddie they say “Willem he forgetted _____, mebbe they don’t nott to be there yet!” Wenn we pass, we all come here. We wait here for you until you come.

I promise, we wait here for you until you come.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Mein friends, this wot it haff beed a verrie long time since I haff writed to you. Usually we don’t nott to be writing from der Bridge, but I haff seed mannie new faces here in die last two months wot haff beed coming from Chronicle peeps who beed der owners, und zo I haffed thinked that maybe this it be time to tell you that you don’t nott haff to worrie a-bout them.

Der most importante thing wot you all haff to remember is that for you wenn we go, for you this it be wrong. Aber for us wenn we go, this it be becose this it be time for us. You don’t nott to can argue with God, becose He haffs ein schedule und wenn it be time, it be time. This wot it be verrie hard for peoples to unnerstan, but wenn you get to Heaven you unnerstan it all und then it all beez okay becose it be splained to you. I don’t nott to can splain this, it be der secret.

Wenn you go to der Bridge, wot you haff getted before is ein invitation. Aero he haff splained this to you on der COTH some months a-go. Some off us we gett der invitation and then we say to our peep “This it be time,” und then they help us go to der Bridge. This it be verrie hard for you I know, but wenn you let us go this it be such ein fine und gracious gift to us. Don’t nott to feel bad iffen you don’t nott to can be there wenn this it happens, it don’t nott to be wrong. How ever you do it, this wot it be der best way for you and that way it be der right way. We don’t nott to haff no problemo mit this, we only ask that wenn we say “This it be time” that you don’t nott to dicken a-round und say “Oh mein Gott in Himmel, mebbe I try this und this und this und this.” Becose wenn you do this, it be for you und nott for us (remember wot I haff all ways sayed about der ugly ass clothes!!!).

Der injection wott der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor they gift us, this wot it be ein vehicle wot it helps us to travel to der Bridge. Wenn we go down, don’t nott to cry becose we all ready haff waked up in der most beautiful place. Der Earth Body we don’t nott to need it no more, it haff beed replace with der body wot it be us a-gain aber we now be healthy. We don’t nott haff no lame-o-niceness here, we don’t nott to haff no stinking flounder or Cushings or EPM or colic or broken bones. We be whole a-gain.

Some of us we getted der invitation und haff dropped daid. This it happens. Some times you gett invitation mit warning, some times you gett this und – poof – you be at der Bridge. This wot it be terrible for der peep, but wenn you come here it be splained to you und zo then you know why it haff happened und you unnerstan. A-gain, this it be some thing wot I don’t nott to can splain to you, it be ein secret.

Die only thing wott we don’t nott to haff here, it be our peep. But wenn we don’t nott be in our stall or pasture no more, und we be gone, don’t think we be gone from your life. We be mit you all der time. Wenn you feel gentle breath in your neck, or you hear hoofbeats und you don’t nott to can see der horse wot be making them, or you hear whinny, this it be us. Some times we be mebbe move some thing over, so then you looken at it und think “This it don’t nott to haff beed in this place be fore.” But we haff moved it there so you know we be there.

So I don’t nott to can tell you that your horsje or doge or kitty they miss you, becose they all ways be with you und zo there don’t nott to be no-thing to miss. I don’t nott to miss mein modder Coreene (I loff her), becose I all ways be with her in her heart, wot it be next to her character. Und some times I like to go und breathe in her neck becose I be next to her but she don’t nott to can see me. Your horsje he do this also. Und your doge und kitty wot haff goed to der Bridge.

I hop you all haff nice Thanksgiving. Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.

We haff so mannie new friends here I don’t nott to be listing all der names becose other wise someboddie they say “Willem he forgetted _____, mebbe they don’t nott to be there yet!” Wenn we pass, we all come here. We wait here for you until you come.

I promise, we wait here for you until you come.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
    _I promise, we wait here for you until you come.__ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know whether to smile or cry! Thanks Willem, take care of our babies until we get there!

that was beautiful Willem http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif

how nice of you to post this for those who have suffered such a terrible loss recently

"Concern for animals is a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher Stowe 1811-1896

Ponies are cool!

Willem, that was so beautiful. You brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart.
    Where Norwegian Fjords Rule
    http://www.ironwood-farm.com

Danke Herr Willem. Your modder (who still loffs you) would be proud. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Willem, you're a scholar, a gentleman, and, no doubt, a fine judge of whiskey (or a judge of fine whiskey, I can never remember which way it goes).

Say hi to Goosie and Barn, Angel and Spot for me. I hope Spot understands about thunderstorms now, so they don't scare him any more.

You're a good man, Willem.
    "One person's cowboy is another person's blooming idiot" -- katarine

Spay and neuter. Please.

Tears to my eyes and down my face.

Thank you.

Bawling. Absolutely bawling. We loff you Willem. Thank you for your beautiful post. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

Trying hard not to cry here in the office but failing. Willem, please tell my little Henley doggie how much I LOFFed her. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif She got there about a month ago. Thanks...I feel better knowing you are there watching out for our friends.

Well, there be things wot I know some peeps they haff needed to haff splained to them, und zo I haff feeled that mebbe wot it be best wenn it comes from der Bridge, becose then you all know we be okay.

Your selves wot haff haffed loss, all I can to tell you wot it be that time it helps heal. You can to laff a-gain, we all be verrie happie here und we be laffing und smiling, und one day you also be laffing und smiling a-gain. I promise this wot it be der truth. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif
    ------------------------

http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif You are a gem, Willem, and I know you're right every time my little beagle jumps up on me. My beagle at the Bridge sent her to me. Of this I be certain!!!

http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif Aww Willem, it's so nice of you.

Can you give some mutual grooming to my boys Prize and Remarkable (Indy?), and my girls, Char, April, and Ima?

I just sat at my desk and cried. This year has been a bad year for me. Three of my animals crossed the Bridge this year- Sparky, Roux and Leo. I miss them all.
    Oh, well, clearly you're not thoroughly indoctrinated to COTH yet, because finger pointing and drawing conclusions are the cornerstones of this great online community. (Tidy Rabbit)

Land of cold, snow, & bugs, AKA Minnie Soda

Oh Willem

Tears are pouring down my face and I am sobbing and blubbering and have that gand mucousy substance Aero hated so much plagueing me right now--I can only hope Aero is next to you as you write and only wish he would write, but perhaps he cannot find someone to take dictation for him--he always insisted upon having an assistant in all aspects of his life.

I have noticed, and perhaps you read my "Marketing from The Bridge" thread, that a lot of new products with the name "Aero" have been popping up here and there-are you and Aero in cahoots? Perhaps the two of you will market a new fangled tablecloth? http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/lol.gif

Please tell him I am trying to go through his things and just yesterday hung his giagantic monsterous bit up with his shoe on the wall under one of his photos and kitty-corner from one of your photos. His tail swatch hangs from one of his photos and he has yet to come to me clearly in my dreams and I am impatient about this-is he flunking the "visiting class"?

Please tell him I miss him so much and hope he has a fabulous Thanksgiving and that I will miss giving him his traditional Thanksgiving mash (although since he was from England, he really did not celebrate Thanksgiving, but fif enjoy the benefits of the holiday). Please tell him that while sometimes I get angry that he left me, I am not really angry with him---I am just angry at the situation.

And most of all, I hope you boys are behaving.
    Co-founder of White Trash Dressage (WTD)
    http://www.lulu.com/mavw1971
    also available on Amazon.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/wtdressage

Willem - you are so right as always, we cry not for those of you over the bridge, but for ourselves and each other - as I am right now. But thank you, they're good tears.

when the time comes that my old Taz and Sundance join you, welcome them as you do all the fur children and keep them company until I get there too.......
    "The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates