The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Default Riderless horses meeting horseless riders

Horseless in NJ -winter - Essex county NJ
    trail riding, or winter indoor/outdoor. need either just walking along type horse or a gaited horse.

returning rider. taking lessons in peruvian riding on p.paso, and trail riding on MFT.

I want to interact with horses again even if not riding, if someone is doing rescue.
    Barbara in Northern NJ
    Last edited by BarbaraJ11; Sep. 30, 2006 at 11:37 AM. Reason: update

It's great to see this thread returned, but could we please return to the old convention of

Bolding whether you are a Horseless Rider or have a Riderless Horse and your City, State

for example,

Riderless Horse near Atlanta, GA

or

Horseless Rider in Richmond Area?

It will make life much easier for everyone involved--it's a real pain to read an entire promising post then find out that you're not in the right area.

Riderless Horse
    Wantage NJ
    15.3 TB
    will jump anything
    fox hunted hunterpaced trail
    can be shown hunters or jumpers
    Safe/sound/sane
    beginner safe but prefer intermediate or advanced rider
    mmatthews311@earthlink.net
    M

If you want to interact with horses, consider voluntering at a therapeutic riding organization. Some of them also give able-bodied lessons.

HORSELESS RIDERS

2 young girls 9 years old need ponies for s/s or children's ponies.

Do not have a lot of money, but plenty of kisses and treats!

Horseless Rider in North LA
    College student looking for something to ride. Willing to get on pretty much anything only 5'2" so I can ride ponies also.

barbaraj11-
    Where in NJ?

Cinder - I live in West Orange, NJ. Right off of Rt. 280, It is fairly easy to get to other towns, although I avoid rt.80 if I can. Hate those big trucks.
    Just checked your profile and was planing to email - "stacy from south Jersey" recommended getting in touch with h.h. and said to tell (the person named) that ricky and bruce are fine. Not sure if that is you or someone else at the stable.
    Barbara

Horseless Rider in North LA
    College student looking for something to ride. Willing to get on pretty much anything only 5'2" so I can ride ponies also.
    Surfergirl...
    Please move to Northern NJ http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...s/sadsmile.gif
    M

Always willing to give it a shot
    Horseless Rider in Howard County MD
    Rerider after an extended break -- have been taking lessons again for a year and a half.
    I ride dressage and have competed up through 1st level. I have also evented and hunter/jumper.
    Trained my own horse to this level and was working on 2nd and some 3rd level movements.
    Would love to be able to ride more than once a week. May be able to contribute some funds to this effort, but I'm unable to spend what is needed for my own horse.

Dee

Hey give me a bit of time re-learning!
    I once would jump on anything..now I want a tall mounting block with steps.

Horseless rider in CT

I suppose I'll give this a shot...I am a 20 y/o horseless rider, have ridden for 9 years but mostly in H/J lessons on schoolies (the good and the bad). I will get on anything that won't go out of its way to try and kill me http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif 5'9" so can't really ride ponies. I ride for my school's IHSA team (adv w/t/c) but only once a week and I would love more riding time because I can't afford lessons or a lease right now. I consider myself competent but not an expert, and I would love any ride on anything!

When at school, I am in New Britain, CT (can travel 45 min. any direction) and when at home near New London, CT & can travel
    --Heather
    HAE Design

any horseless riders in Virginia?

I heard from someone else, will see if they would like to join the thread.

Barbara in NJ

Riderless Horse, HAmpden MA

Very cute 7 year old OTTB, being restarted and going well, but I just don't have enough time to ride everyday. Looking for a rider 2-3 times a week to come play http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif

He's 16.3, very willing, but green! Private farm with lots of trails, riding ring and the cross country course should be done by June!
    www.rideforthecurema.org Thanks to all who rode, we raised $110,000!!!
    If you are interested in a ride in your state, check out our website!

www.realestatebyrebecca.com

Horseless Rider in No. Virginia

Experienced horseman riding 2nd level dressage. I do have a horse, but he's been injured since August with no end in sight. All my cash goes to my horse's endless needs so I haven't been able to afford lessons, leasing, or food in the fridge.

multiple riderlesss horses, Indianapolis IN.

All green but sane. We jump, ride dressage, school cross country, and trailride. Looking for someone to put some hours on them so the BM can sell. Would consider free leases at a reputable barn, will trailer you to shows with us.

Horseless Rider in Orlando, FL

rode njhsa/njpha for 10 years in NJ, at UCF for school, was president of ucf equestrian club-- no money for lessons/showing. 5'3" 115lbs, can fit ponies http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif
    "For by the love that guides my pen, I know great horses live again."

Kalele
    PLEASE come back to NJ. I have three of them for you to ride. http://chronicleforums.com/images/cu...milies/yes.gif
    I can't believe how hard it is to find people who want to ride. When I was a kid it seemed there were 100 kids wanting to ride for every available horse. Now it seems opposite
    I'm placing an add in our local paper this weekend. Hopefully that'll stir someone up.
    M

RIDERLESS HORSE - HAMMOND, LOUISIANA

Beautiful 17H percheron, professionally trained, needs to be ridden several times per week. Big, sweet puppy.

Horseless Rider in South Florida

I just moved to the area and had to sell my horse before moving and am depressed with no horses in my life I can't find an instructor that will return my phone calls and am willing to ride just about anything! I'm mostly dressage oriented but rode jumpers as a teenager.