The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone going to the Gerd Zuther sporthorse clinic in WI June 19?

WDCTA is having Gerd Zuther do a sporthorse evaluation clinic on June 19. It is approved for the USDF University.

I'm taking one of my horses. My plan is to take my 3yo Stedinger filly Sophia. My backup is my 5yo gelding by Opus.

WDCTA had Gerd do this exact clinic about 12 yrs ago and I missed it. I'm so happy to have a horse in it, should be a lot of fun! I know the previous clinic received rave reviews. Here's the info from the WDCTA site if anyone wants to come be moral support for me!

http://www.wdcta.org/2010_forms/zuther_clinic.pdf

Gerd Zuther! He's such a nice guy. I lived at the horse farm next door to his horse farm when I was in college for free in exchange for taking care of his horses and the horses at the neighboring horse farm. His horses were all to die for gorgeous and I would stay watching his wife ride after work for hours. I wish I could bring my filly but she has a cracked hoof and a limp at the moment .

Also it's apparently on the other side of the country lol!

I may try to go audit.

Gerd is an absolute wealth of warmblood information. I love listening to him talk. I hope everyone within reach will avail themselves of this seminar. You will learn a lot and be entertained, too.
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Quote Originally Posted by HFSH View Post
    WDCTA is having Gerd Zuther do a sporthorse evaluation clinic on June 19. It is approved for the USDF University.

I'm taking one of my horses. My plan is to take my 3yo Stedinger filly Sophia. My backup is my 5yo gelding by Opus.

WDCTA had Gerd do this exact clinic about 12 yrs ago and I missed it. I'm so happy to have a horse in it, should be a lot of fun! I know the previous clinic received rave reviews. Here's the info from the WDCTA site if anyone wants to come be moral support for me!

http://www.wdcta.org/2010_forms/zuther_clinic.pdf
    Yep, my daughter and I will be there. Keep forgetting to get the registration form in the mail though..
    www.windhorsefrm.org and on Facebook too!
    Where mares rule and Basset Hounds drool!

Hilary don't forget because they have to get a head count this week for anyone wanting a box lunch (if you were planning on ordering a lunch).