The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,425 of 2425

Default Elk Creek Ranch today & the Fly Girls

For those that remember the 2 cats from Elk Creek Ranch Butterfly and Firefly they now live at my farm near ECR and both have recently been to my vet. Firefly had a serious lung infection and required time at my house with antibiotics. I took her to the emergency vet and then my vet and after weeks in my house getting antibiotics I took her back to my vet where she got a clean bill of health and got rabies shot and is now back at my farm. Then I noticed Butterfly (deaf grey cat who rode the tractor) had sensitive ears and would shake her head and I heard fluid shake. I got her to the vet and he found a growth in her ears probably causing her deafness and infection. Her ears were operated on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 with the promise of hearing for the first time since I've had her.

About a year ago perhaps Elk Creek Ranch was sold to someone who wants to keep open space in our township. Gill didn't get his million + $$$ that he was asking, less than a million. I went there and there were no horses at all, just a donkey and a couple of goats. I'd love to know what he's doing with the property, mine backs up to it.

"I am going to have horse racing as my business, and my hobby will be punishing each and every one of you pinheads, so happy blogging you have my attention"
    Michael Gill-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Profidia View Post
    Smells fishy to me.

Mike Gill is like Henry Hill.....even better yet, Nicky Barnes or Frank Lucas.

Gill was everything bad about the industry and then some. But when they no longer allowed him to play the game, he plays victim and starts naming names about what this person is doing or that person is doing.......some truth and some fictional(just to get even)