The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default HOF racehorse trainer honored . . .

Edited: Oops, wrong thread. Sorry.
    Last edited by PeteyPie; Jun. 25, 2016 at 04:48 PM.
    "Random capitAlization really Makes my day." -- AndNirina

Not sure why you posted the Maria Borell update on this thread but I found it to be ironic that Tres Delaforce is supposedly on the side of the good guys this time around. She is an expert on starved horses.

2 members found this post helpful.

Yeah, I mis-posted because I clicked on this thread to find and copy the article I had seen earlier which is at the bottom of the page of this story.

I want to add that the comments at the bottom of the article (about Sheppard and Caporizzo) are really interesting and very complimentary of Sheppard and his training methods. I would love to hear more good things about him from those of you who have worked with/for him and know him. He sounds like a great guy who deserves this award. As does Caporizzo.
    "Random capitAlization really Makes my day." -- AndNirina

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyPie View Post
    Yeah, I mis-posted because I clicked on this thread to find and copy the article I had seen earlier which is at the bottom of the page of this story.

I want to add that the comments at the bottom of the article (about Sheppard and Caporizzo) are really interesting and very complimentary of Sheppard and his training methods. I would love to hear more good things about him from those of you who have worked with/for him and know him. He sounds like a great guy who deserves this award. As does Caporizzo.
    Uh? I was trying to post something positive in light of the HSUS thread. Jonathan Sheppard is a prince of a person and a HOF trainer who does right by his horses. Been training in Mid-Atlantic for decades. How wonderful that he would be honored. Guess the nasty stuff gets the headlines no matter what. Bridges all threads as it appears the Run Happy thread has more legs than a Centipede.

Well congrats to Jonathan Sheppard!

Quote Originally Posted by Shammy Davis View Post
    Uh? I was trying to post something positive in light of the HSUS thread. Jonathan Sheppard is a prince of a person and a HOF trainer who does right by his horses. Been training in Mid-Atlantic for decades. How wonderful that he would honored. Guess the nasty stuff gets the headlines no matter what. Bridges all threads as it appears the Run Happy thread has more legs than a Centipede.

Well congrats to Jonathan Sheppard!
    Ditto!

Here's a great article published on COTH.

http://chronofhorse.com/article/shep...ss-and-winning
    Last edited by Shammy Davis; Jun. 25, 2016 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Added link.