The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Jimmy Wofford clinic in North Salem, NY!

I hope it's okay to post about this! We're so excited that Jimmy is coming up to Area 1 to grace our farm with his presence- it's going to be a great clinic and it would be wonderful if some COTHers could make it.
    Here is some more info if you're interested:

Date: Saturday, May 1
    Time: Lecture at 8 AM, two-hour group rides afterward
    Stadium jumping and cross country, weather permitting

We'd really like to have a good crowd, as the funds are all going to improve our cross country course (well, schooling area really), and we hope this will encourage Jimmy to get up our way more often! Please have a look at the RiverHorse Farm site for more information including price and registration stuff.

Thanks for reading, guys! I can't be there myself and I'm so jealous- someone has to go and report back
    The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears. ~ Arabian Proverb

I wish my horse was sound enough! Maybe I can audit.

Finn Guest

Hi,
    I am the organizer of the Wofford Clinic in No. Salem, and it is great to post it here, but the clinic is actually for BOTH May 1 and 2nd - Sat and Sunday! IT will be posted on the USEA area 1 website as well as the Riverhorse Farm site. Check it out!!