Default What's a premium member? How do I become one? or How do I add pictures to my post?

The Chronicle Forums are a service provided to the equestrian community by the Chronicle of the Horse magazine. This service is expensive, however, so in order to help support these forums, we're offering premium memberships with added features.

Purchasing a premium mebership is not required in order to participate on the Chronicle Forums. But if you enjoy it here and want to help support this community, we hope you'll consider purchasing one!

What does a premium membership include?

• The ability to attach photographs to your posts
    • A $20 credit for www.cothclassifieds.com
    • A custom user title
    • The ability to post threads in the Event Announcements forum
    • Increased Private Message storage capacity

The cost is $20 per year. The membership fee is not refundable -- if you choose not to participate on the Chronicle Forums or if your membership is revoked for any reason, you will not get any portion of your membership fee refunded.

You can purchase a premium membership instantly with PayPal -- just click on "Settings," which appears in the blue menu bar near the top of each COTH forums page when you're logged into your account here. In the User CP, select "Paid Subscriptions" from the menu down the left-hand side of the page. You can either purchase a single-year membership, or a recurring membership that renews automatically each year.

Once your payment has cleared, your membership activates automatically. You can edit your user title by editing your profile in your User CP.

If you prefer not to use PayPal or want to pay via check or money order (or directly with a credit card), download this form and mail it in with your payment. It will take a week or two for us to process your payment and manually activate your membership.

If you purchased a recurring membership via PayPal and do not want it to renew when your current term expires, follow these directions:

Click Profile near the top of the page.
    Click My money.
    Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
    Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
    Thanks for helping to support the Chronicle bulletin board!
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Nov. 15, 2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: update features

1 members found this post helpful.