The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

ElyseKat Guest

Default Companion Gelding for Free - central MA

I have a companion pony that I am looking to give away. Benjamin is a 14.1hh, red chestnut gelding. He doesn't have papers, so we're unsure of his breed but we think it is morgan or arab cross. Also, we're unsure of his age but our guess is around 20. He is very friendly and gets along well with other horses, so would make a great companion pony. He has a little arthritis and we're pretty sure a couple of back problems, so he can be used for light trail riding only (he absolutely loves going out). He is an Extremely easy keeper (we kept him on grass this past summer and he only needed about 1-2 flakes of hay and a quart-quart and a half of grain a day). Goes barefoot. We are giving him away because we can't afford horses at the moment. Adorable pony just looking for a friend/forever home.

pictures here-- http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2..._013/Benjamin/ (only a couple, I will be adding more later)

post or send a message if you would like to know more!

ElyseKat Guest

still looking for a home for him! he just needs someone to love him and a buddy, as he seems quite lonely in the pasture by himself and i can't be out there 24/7 for him.

I went to look at the pics but it needed a password....