The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default Ride from Virginia to Louisville Ky in January 1 tb gelding

GOT ONE, Son's horse is nestled in with TURTLE BAYOU !!!
    Last edited by Stellaspeed; Dec. 18, 2009 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Got ride
    Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength

Default Colorado to PA - nice trailer!

Thanks for the interest - I decided to ship my horse. Too many storms!

A very nice 4 horse slant load with air ride completely empty to PA and 1 horse on the way back looking to make the trip in the next couple of weeks.

I have a gelding in PA and a friend is going to go pick him up for me if I can make it worth her while. Round trip for 1 horse would be way too expensive for me.

My friend is a very experienced horse person and a very experienced hauler.

Interested?
    Darcy
    Last edited by DarcyW; Dec. 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM. Reason: update

Default waylands, MI to Lexington, KY

I'm driving up to Waylands, MI to pick up a trailer sometime this weekend, have 3 free spots, and traveling back home to Lexington. (859)333-3194
    Jess

Hollywood, but not the one where they have the Oscars!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyW View Post
    A very nice 4 horse slant load with air ride completely empty to PA and 1 horse on the way back looking to make the trip in the next couple of weeks.

I have a gelding in PA and a friend is going to go pick him up for me if I can make it worth her while. Round trip for 1 horse would be way too expensive for me.

My friend is a very experienced horse person and a very experienced hauler.

Interested?
    Darcy
    I have a horse that needs to get from western nc to eastern nc, doubt that would be on the way though
    "You can't really debate with someone who has a prescient invisible friend"
    carolprudm

If anyone is heading across TN on I-40, I could use a ride for my gelding from Knoxville to Nashville!
    "My shopping list is getting long but I will add the marshmallows right below the napalm." -Weighaton

hbelser Guest

Default Panama City FL to Atlanta GA--ride needed

I have a sweet 23 yr. old TB gelding that I need to ship from Panama City, FL to Atlanta, GA anytime between now and the first part of January. If anyone has an open spot on a trailer headed that way, then please let me know!

Default Trailer with open spots FL-MD-VA-FL

I have a friend who is coming home for Christmas with her trailer. She's leaving Wellington, FL on Wednesday and dropping one horse off in Potomac, MD, then spending Christmas in Charlottesville, VA and returning to Wellington on Saturday. She's willing to go a little bit out of the way if needed. This is a popular route, so I thought someone might be interested. You can reach her through me, or at Whoanews3@aol.com .

Default PA-NC

If anyone is heading down the east coast in the next two weeks, please PM me! My mare is located in PA just 20 minutes north of the MD border off of I-81, and is looking to be shipped to Williamston NC. Thank you!

Default Ok/Tx border to Pa

Looking for a mare to be hauled from Oklahoma (near Texas border) over towards Pa/Ohio area within the month of January.

I'm looking for a ride from Dixie GA to somewhere near Central MA. Please PM me if there is a trailer with open spots coming back up the east coast.

Default SE MI to Lexington, KY or Knoxville, TN

Anyone going this way with room for a mini/shetland mare? She doesn't take up much room, she's only 9.2 hands. She is a good shipper.

Default Elizabethtown to Savannah 2 spots open

Bringing a trailer from Elizabethtown to the Savannah area. Have two spots open on a 3 horse slant. Leaving 1/15/2010

pm if interested.
    Cameron Grace M5H " Cammie" 2006 Haflinger
    Dandy Lil Dunn Jet "Penny" 1998 AQHA
    RIP Roans Lucky Socks "Chevy" 13 May 2003 - 1 December 2012 my sweet buddy, until we meet again.

My friend rescued one of the Camelot slaughter horses today! Yeah! We have a ride from New Jersey to Ann Arbor, Michigan already in place. Is anyone coming from Ann Arbor to Chicago/Milwaukee/Green Bay anytime in the next week or so? She lives 10 hours from Ann Arbor in Door County, WI so we're trying to get the horse as close as possible. Thanks!
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

milliemilkface Guest

Default Milton VT to Augusta, GA (or close)

I am looking to buy a Canadian Filly (yearling) in VT, this is not a done deal, but if anyone is on this route and has an empty space (or 2) Please let me know.

I can be PM at cox513@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Dianne

I'm looking for a ride from Maine (although could meet the trailer farther south in New England) to as close to Florida as possible! One horse, and can be any date within the next two months or so. Please PM me!

Back to Normal.. or as close as I'll ever get

Default Planning Ahead for April or May(?)

I am currently truck&trailer-less.

I would love to take my horse to one of the Jeff Ashton Moore clinics scheduled by IDS at Windara Farms this Spring.
    Dates have not yet been posted, but the clinic will run 3 or 4 days - probably Thursday or Friday thru Sunday.

My farm is just off of I65 near Crown Point,IN.
    If there is anyone headed for Pendleton,IN (just North of Indianapolis) with space for one tall (17h+) horse RT please PM me!
    *friend of bar.ka*RIP all my lovely boys, gone too soon:
    Steppin' Out 1988-2004
    Hey Vern! 1982-2009
    Cash's Bay Threat 1994-2009

Default NY/NJ to Ocala and then Ocala to NJ...anyone?

Looking to get 2 pony geldings, one from NY and one from NJ to me in Ocala and then a pony mare from me in Ocala to NJ....anyone?
    Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue

Default Looking for ride - OK to WA

I have 1 horse in need of a ride from Oklahoma (located on the Arkansas border along I-40) to Central Washington the first week of April. Please PM me if you have a space.

Thanks

I'm looking for a ride for a sweet Connemara broodmare from Brookfield, VT down to VA (northern VA, or central VA - Lynchburg, or really anywhere off of the major highways...81, 29, etc).

Please PM me for more details - no set time, but the sooner the better. Would be a great travel buddy for a youngster
    Cady O' Daly Farm
    Connemara Sport Horses & Field Hunters

Bright Horse Communications - PR & Marketing

Default CT to VT and back - spot available

Hi - I'm heading from central CT up to northern VT (Burlington area) this Sunday (1/31), and back down to CT on Monday (2/1). I will have one spot open in my two-horse trailer if anyone wants to split gas!