The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Default Columbus Ohio to Lexington Va

I need a gelding moved from Columbus Ohio to Lexington Va or thereabouts. Sooner is better. He is ready to go, has new Coggins and health certificate. Or I can go get him and transport another horse along the way.
    bergrbnch@aol.com
    Kathy, DVM

Default Knoxville TN to NOVA ... open spot

Open trailer from the Knoxville TN area to Northern Va in the next couple of weeks. Date is not set in stone yet. Adult horsewoman at the wheel driving a new truck pulling a 2 horse WB sized trailer.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone needs a ride.
    "Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter, it gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark"

Default Southern MD (western shore) to Southern IN

Looking for a ride in the next month or two for a 16.2 TB gelding. Loads and rides like it's his job. Happy to help with gas. PM if you're available.

Thank you!

Heading south from Buffalo Border this week to MD then to IN. Can pick up tomorrow or tuesday in NY.

I need a pony shipped from upstate NY to Montpelier VA and then a pony from VA back to NY. Anyone going anywhere near there soon? Thank you!!

I'll be heading that way in 2 weeks. My destination is about 2 hours short of York, PA. Could you have someone pick your gelding up in Northern VA? (Aldie, VA) $500
    2 horse warmblood sized gooseneck and my gelding will be in there

ok this is supposed to be a reply to the guy who's horse needs a ride from northern AL to SE Penn. will you email me with a response, bc I don't check this often? sarahhickner@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

Default Central Mississippi to Northern VA - open spot - willing to pick up along route

There are several ways to make the trip. I usually go through Knoxville but I can go a different route if your horse needs a ride (it's got to be reasonable though). 2 horse gooseneck WB sized trailer with one gelding already inside. Email me if you need a ride. sarahhickner@yahoo.com

Talking Monroe, VA to Frederick, MD?

Hi is anyone going from Monroe, VA to Frederick, MD area in the next 2 weeks? I have a yearling filly that I'd like to have share a ride if possible.

Klementine81@gmail.com

Thanks!
    K

Need a ride for a mare from NC to TX. Anyone headed that way?
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ? Albert Einstein

Default VT to KY

My mare will be headed from Northen VT to the Louisville, KY area in April. Anybody heading that way?
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

I have a mare that needs a ride from SD to TX. Anyone else have a horse coming from Solomon Farm that is heading south?
    Sheila Armstrong

This weekend NY to SC 2 SPOTS in roomy 4 horse head to head. Return SC to NY 4 spots. Happy to pick up on the way.

Shipping from MN and WI going East to MD PA NY. Have open slots. Large rig, boxes available, proper dot CDL.
    Next week leaving the north east heading to WI MN and the Dakota's
    Regards
    Jeanne
    Rygarhorsetransport.com
    845-294-6254
    Rygarfarm@gmail.com

Default found a ride!

found a ride!
    Last edited by Beam Me Up; Dec. 5, 2012 at 03:09 PM.

Post VA to GA - need ride for 1 gelding

Looking for anyone headed from Northern VA to the Atlanta GA area..Have 1 WB gelding that needs a ride..
    Please PM if you are headed my way!
    Thanks!

Post Ontario, Canada or Michigan to Florida

Need to find a ride for a racing Standardbred gelding either from Ontario, Canada or from Michigan down to Florida. Looking for anytime in the next two weeks. Even if it is from Ohio to Florida. Current Coggins and Health Cert.
    Please PM if you happen to have room.

Default NoVA to Michigan - Ride needed

Mare in Middleburg, VA needs ride to Michigan. Any time in December.
    UTD on vaccinations, negative Coggins. Seasoned traveler.
    Last edited by maplebrook; Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Happy healthy gelding needs a ride from Lisbon, OH to Hurdle Mills, NC. Ready to go now with coggins/health cert.
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

Default Northern VA hauler

Long shot but I'm looking for a hauler who has an extra spot on their trailer for my well behaved horse who shows at Frying Pan and South Run. TIA
    We could all take a lesson from crayons some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box. Unknown.