The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default two mini donkeys from Aiken SC to Virginia ASAP

I have two female mini donks that need to come from Aiken SC to Virginia Beach VA. I can meet you off I 95.

Both have current coggins and health certificates.

elizeliz Guest

Default Need to haul one horse from South Prairie WA to Moses Lake WA

Haul one horse from South prairie WA to Moses Lake WA.

website page:
    http://auctionhorses.proboards.com/i...play&thread=57

Default Ride from SE GA to Atlanta, GA

Looking for a ride for a 17.2 hand thoroughbred he is around Savannah, GA or even can meet you around Aiken, SC. He needs to get to Atlanta, GA. Will pay gas money. Hoping for a ride in Dec. or any time around then.
    Please email: DEVILSCOWGURL3@AOL.COM

Default Ride found!

Looking for a ride for 1 gelding from Philly Park to the Boston area ASAP.
    Last edited by Tux61096; Nov. 20, 2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: No longer in need of shipper; horse is here!

Default Finger Lakes to CO!!

Looking for a ride from FL to CO....

Trying to get a Finger Lakes OTTB...

PM if you like.

Default Mature ASB gentleman MA to NY and KY to KS

Hi all,
    I'm trying to get a well deserving ASB gelding to his semi-retirement and forever home in north central Kansas from ME. He has a ride from NY to Versailles, KY around Thanksgiving. He still needs a ride from Springfield, MA to the Penn Yan area of NY before Thanksgiving.

Then he needs to "hitch a ride" from Versailles, KY to the Kansas City area or close to Highway 81 (which runs north/south) in Kansas near Interstate 70, (east/west).

Anyone have a open slot? There's plenty of good care, good feed, good hay and good company here. It's just getting him here! He does have a current coggins and will have vet health papers for his trip.

Many thanks in advance - please PM me with suggestions, open trailer spot(s), etc.

Default NY to MD and Back leaving NY 11/27

Open spots both ways leaving from New York to Maryland leaving 11/27 and returning 11/28. Can stop anywhere along the way or not too far off the path.

Call Rob (518)339-6418

Default Florida (Ocala) to New York leaving December 6

Open spots from FL (Ocala) to New York or any stops on the route leaving Florida Dec. 6th.

Call Rob (518)339-6418

Default Need a ride from KY to SC

Getting a new pony and need it shipped from next to the Horse Park to Charleston, but can fetch from anywhere in South Carolina. ASAP
    Thanks

Default Fingerlakes Raceway

Is anyone picking up a horse from the Fingerlakes Racetrack area and traveling down the 90 towards Ohio? Anytime within the next week or so...

PM me!!!!!!

Default From Hollandtownship, NJ to Ringgold, TN

Looking for a ride for female pony from Holland Township, NJ to Ringgold
    GA; anytime.
    Last edited by Reynard Ridge; Nov. 24, 2009 at 05:45 PM.

Default From St Thomas, PA to Williamston, NC

Looking for a ride fora 5 y/o 16H TB mare. Anyone coming this way in the near future? Either PM or email: canterberrymeadows@yahoo.com

Finger Lakes Racetrack to southwest Michigan (near South Bend/Mishawaka IN on I-80/90 corridor), seeking someone to give a 7-year-old gelding a lift or to share a ride with a commercial hauler, within the next two weeks (trainer is leaving the track Dec 15, horse must be moved by then.)

Default Michigan to California anyone??? (CANTER)

There is a Canter horse in Imlay, Michigan that has a home in So California if it can hitch an inexpensive ride this month.... PM me with any suggestions please.

Default Ride from Ocala area to Lexington area?

looking for a way to get a re-habed rescue from Ocala area to Lexington area to his (if we can get him here) forever home!

Call Dana @ 502-859-9179 or (cell) 801-440-9659
    "The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates

Ultimate charm Guest

Default stranded rescue needs ride from PA to New England

Long story but rescue pony needs ride from Ruffs Dale PA (near Pittsburgh area) to Ne wEnglan area, MA specifcally.
    Pony has shots, coggins and health certificate. Screw up with coggins (fixed now) resulted in pony being unloaded and left. Deposit of $225 lost. Pony may be shipped to auction if I cant find a way out for her!

Default Rocky Mountain region (Utah) to Florida this winter?

Hello everyone, I am looking for a ride for a WB mare from Utah to join me near Tampa, Fl. Will be happy to help with gas money, food, and can even provide help and company! She will be staying in Florida, so only one way needed. Please contact me at amsport@nebonet.com.

Thanks!

Default Central CT to NJ, back to CT and MA 12/6/09

I'm driving my two horse trailer from Central CT (Marlborough, specifically) to Andover, NJ on Sunday morning (12/6). I'll have two spots open on the way down and one on the way back to Hatfield, MA and Marlborough, CT if anyone is interested in splitting gas!

Default Rescue Ride needed PA to CNY

I am trying to find a way to hitch a ride with another slaughter pen rescue, as he had not yet been quarantined, for a AC4H pony in PA back up home to CNY. I will of course pitch in significantly $ wise but the budget is too limited for me to have a commercial hauler to bring him by himself. Usually, I'd just go grab himself but my truck is not up for that trip right now. This little guy will see the vet and be ready to go by Monday afternoon. I really want to make this happen for this pony but seem stuck on getting him here...

We have found him a ride home!!! Thanks again Alyce!
    Last edited by trinityhill; Dec. 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM.

Default Eastern MA to Western MA End of December/Early Jan?

Anyone heading from Eastern Mass/Southern NH (specifically Northshore area) to the western part of the state? Near UMASS Amherst/Mt Holyoke/Smith. Very sweet TB mare needs a ride home.

More than happy to contribute to gas, tail/lead trailer, assist in any way!