The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Fidelity Jumper Classic?

Who's going? I'm SO excited they added the smaller classes this year! I'm taking a boarder's horse .75 and .85 on the 5th[saturday] My barn mostly events but we do a few jumper shows. Anyways, my real question was what is the 'attire' that's considered acceptable and what have the trends been in the past few years for horse and rider?

Quote Originally Posted by brii7 View Post
    Anyways, my real question was what is the 'attire' that's considered acceptable and what have the trends been in the past few years for horse and rider?
    boots, breeches, polo are acceptable for jumpers. If the class is a Classic, white breeches, show shirt and coat.

looks like a great show; 2 from our barn are going, and I will go to help out

I'm so glad you posted that! I didnt realize they had added them! Its so close to where my horse is, we might go!

Default trends from lat year...

The trends from last year in the lower levels...3-7 seemed to be either coats, coats with colored shirts underneath, or polos. All seemed acceptable. I'm bringing both and deciding the day of. And I think there are more slots open but you have to pay a 50$ fee for a late entry.