Hello COTHers!

I am in search of a trainer in NJ, where I could ship in for a few lessons. I have a 5 y.o. BelgianX mare that I would love to hunt and possibly do some low level eventing or jumpers. I just did a hunt clinic for Anwell Valley Hunt on Saturday, and I had a blast. My horse is well broke on the flat, but green over fences. She is brave and sensible. I have spent my entire life riding in A circuit hunter/jumper barns, but my horse (Clementine) is not an A circuit hunter...so I am sort of at a loss of someone to work with.

I am looking to get my horse some more experience over fences, finish teaching her lead changes, and do a little cross country schooling.

I would like to work with an event/hunt type trainer who will appreciate my horse for what she is, not what she isn't! She is very cute, a nice mover, and potentially a cute jumper (when she pays attention!). I hesitate going to any of the trainers I am familiar with, as they are all hunter trainers.

Can anyone recommend a fun, effective trainer in the Hillsborough area that does ship ins?

Thank you!