The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 9 Year Old Hanoverian Gelding Illinois

I am posting this for a friend who was recently laid off from her job.

Fox is a 9 year old hanoverian gelding 16.1h. I marketed him to sell this past summer and he was sold to an AA for dressage when it was discovered in his PPE that his coffin bone did not form correctly. He was lame only on the right front flex test in the corner. Prior to this, the horse was never lame. He has basic dressage and some jumping training. We took him trail riding this past summer and he was great. Not a beginners horse, but he does not have a mean bone in him (no buck, bolt, rear). Very nice trot with lots of suspension. I do have some short videos made this past summer for his sale ad.

Fox has been pasture boarded since September and has not been in consistent work (I trailered him to an arena in October to show another possible client). He is a sweet horse and really too nice just to sit. He is not a cribber and has no vices. He is in front shoes only and has a slight club foot (due to coffin). Email me for video or call Sarah (owner) with any questions. Sarah 847-687-3283 Jenna: Jenna.k.brown@gmail.com

TasseTrakFarm Guest

I sent you a PM.

Fox has gotten a lot of interest, but is still in need of a home! He is currently sound, but I would lean toward recommending him for a dressage/trail riding/etc. home. He is a very stunning horse, email me for some short video clips. jenna.k.brown@gmail.com or with any questions. Thanks!