The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 12 Yr Old Dutch Warmblood Mare for free lease in VA

I have a 12 year old 15.1 hh Dutch Warmblood cross mare who I am interested in free leasing out. She has recently gotten a good bit of work from a professional event trainer in NoVa but ended up not working out with the girl who was supposed to be riding her. She is a very sweet girl and I just do not have the time to ride her and she should really have a job! She is a super easy keeper (read as she gets fat on air) and goes barefoot. She has never had an unsound day in her life. She is not for a beginner rider. She could make someone an excellent foxhunter, eventer or hunter jumper. She has great movement. She is currently located in Vienna, VA but will be heading back to Afton within the next few days unless I can find someone who wants to lease her and pick her up from Vienna.

Default Photos of Joy

I forgot to mention in my original post that I have a photo of her at www.flickr.com/photos/mproulx0311 and I will try to get more uploaded this evening.