The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default FREE - Child Jods, Shirt, Jacket

My daughter has outgrown the following clothes. They are nothing fancy but perhaps another young child might benefit from them. They are free to whomever would like to have them. I will mail wherever if you pay for shipping.

Devon-Aire Navy Blue Jacket - I can't find a size but I think it's around a child size 8. Has a rip on the side that probably a seamstress could repair. Has some pilling.

Devon-Aire Sleeveless White Show Shirt - Size 8. Has some stains near the bottom but I think they are hidden when you tuck it in. Has collar that wraps around and velcros.

Devon-Aire Tan Jods - Size Small. Has some stains but no tears and not very much wear.

PM or email me if interested. If no one claims them in a few weeks I'll most likely donate them somewhere like GoodWill.

Default I'll take 'em

Hello, my daughter is now just turned 3, but she can always grow into them! I am very interested. I am located in Stover, MO 65078. I wouldn't be able to pay for the shipping until Oct.3.

Thanks Amy
    (]~~[) Amy (]~~[)

* I hope I never get too old to ride, despite the injuries and pain, because I cannot imagine not doing the thing I most enjoy in my life.*

If pinehill doesn't take them, I could use them for a few of my lesson kids! Some of them want to show next spring, but their parents finances are very limited.

Flying Hearts - I have some show clothes my daughter has outgrown - they're slightly larger sizes - maybe 10 - 12? I'll be happy to pass those on to your lesson kids if you think you could use them. Thanks, Bridgette and Mikey Pony Mom

Clothes have been placed and are now out of my closet! Thank you to everyone that responded.