Does anybody have a bomproof citizen in need of a home? I am looking for a larger mount to teach light lessons on (I am NOT a big lesson facility but a small private farm who takes on occasional select beginner to intermediate riders). I currently have a tiny pony for the little ones and a medium for the intermediates so need something 14.2-15.2ish for the larger kids. This horse would have an easy life of probably 3-4 rides a week max. Horse would ideally also double as the occasional trail mount for my hubby who is 5'10 and 170#. Can have arthritis or other maintenance issues but needs to be sound enough to be comfortable in this type of life. Can be old, doesn't need to be pretty, but does need to be calm, quiet and dependable. Would be a great bonus if it had some basic dressage training to help start the kids out with a good foundation, but not required.

I can provide a home with lots of turnout (or limited if horse has grass issues), excellent feed/vet/farrier, references available. We have 12 acres in Loudoun County, lovely remodeled bank barn with large airy stalls. I would take a giveaway or a free lease. Forgot to mention that lots of love and the odd fresh orchard apple will be provided for the right candidate! Please let me know if you know of something available. Reply, PM or secondfiddlefarm@gmail.com