Free horse is NOT BROKE, he's a 5-7 year old QH that i think is registered. His name is Brat and he has been with the same owner since day 1. (he really isn't a brat lol) I knew this horse for about 2 years, and i like him. He's your typical QH. about 15.1 or.2 hands or so, and built chunky.
He was never broke due to lack of time on the owners' point and a misdiagnosis (she believes) of wobbles as a baby. (I have seen him run and buck and what not all over the place and never saw any indication.)

He is a chestnut with a stripe (i believe) and has always lived outside. He is fine in a barn though, cross ties, clips, bathes, stands quiet etc. Barefoot and up to date with all shots and what not. Free to a good home. I dont see him being a problem to break, as he's very level headed. He's the boss outside, but is turned out with an older pony, so i dont know what he would do in a larger herd. Most likely be in the middle. LOVES kids. has had a barn built and a house built right next to his paddock, so has seen all that fun stuff that goes along with that.

He def can do western pleasure/hunters when broke. Might have the speed for gaming and what not, but i havent seen him in over a year, so i cant really rememeber (sorry!)

please pm me for the email/phone number of the farm owner for more details.

thanks

jen
www.rivendellhorsefarm.com