The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

AJ@COCO-FARMS Guest

Default Free on/off farm lease with option to keep

I have a 10 year old, 15.1hh registered paint/qh gelding who was given to me about a month ago because his owner was foreclosed on and evicted from the property. I've known him since he was born and took him because I felt bad (underweight and neglected) but I can't afford another horse. He has a current coggins and I've been getting him UTD with shots. Need him to go ASAP, doesn't matter where, but would like him to go somewhere where he will be working with an experienced rider or someone who will be working with a trainer. I've only ridden him twice (no time) and only did walk/trot (I'll try to work him more this week), he's very smooth and quiet, doesn't spook, but seems to be pretty green. I showed him in halter classes until he was yearling and he runs right on the trailer. He's a flashy boy and nice little mover and would do well in most disciplines, but needs the training. The leasee can keep him if it works out for them. He has very good feet and can probably stay barefoot. E-mail me at AJ@coco-farms.com for more info and pictures. THANKS!

location?
    Save lives! Adopt a pet from your local shelter.