The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Do you deliver to Texas?

Default Timothy and Limited O&A delivered in FL, S GA

I am posting this for my hay guy who is ramped up enough to where he can expand his business a bit. He sells good quality hay, brings it to you and puts it up in your barn.

He has a source for O&A about a 50/50 mix, and a nice green, soft timothy. The bales are good size and run in the 12-14 dollar range depending on the load. He can give you more details on weight, cuttings, etc. He is in the central FL area and will deliver within a 50 mile radius of his location for free as well as unload and put in your storage. Farther out, there is a small fuel surcharge through out Florida and Southern Georgia.

He is a heck of a nice guy and I have not been unhappy with anything I have gotten from him in the last year. If you think you might be interested, give him a call. His name is Jeff, 706-970-9036..tell him Sandy referred you or you saw the post here (trying to convince him the internet is important. ) Have a great day!
    www.hawkstracefarm.com
    Home of Peggy, Doodles, Maggie, and Lexi the wonder horse!

Default Alfalfa Brome Round-SK Canada

I know we are a long ways away...however, here goes. $30.00 a bale Canadian. Bales appx. 1300 pounds. Put up dry, Higher in brome than alfalfa. Feeding it to our own horses, so we are a little picky on quality. If it's not good enough for our horses, it's sold to cattle guys.

Located in Central Saskatchewan.
    apexfarms@sasktel.net

This is a year where I really wish we were closer to help those in needs. There is a lot of hay up here for sale.
    Charmaine
    Apex Farms
    www.apexfarmsandappraisal.com

Talking Roundbales in Northeast PA

Mixed grass roundbales. 4'x4' . First cutting & second cutting available. $20-35 a bale (depending on quality). Delivery available. Call (570) 240-7966 for more information.

Default Hay- Stillwater, New Jersey

I have 4x4 first cutting grass round bales for $45-they are stored inside.

I have 2nd cutting beautiful, soft mixed grass (timothy, brome and orchard) hay for $6/bale.

From fertilized field.

Delivery available.

Jen 973-222-4639

Default Hay needed in Belleville, WI

Looking for 350-400 small bales of high quality grass/alfalfa mix. Located in Belleville, WI. Please let me know if you are nearby and have anything, even in smaller amounts. Thanks!!

I am looking for at least 100 square bales of orchard or orchard/alfalfa mix. I am located in eastern NC and we are having a hard time finding any that is good enough for horses any help would be great! Thank you in advance.

I'm also in NC near Raleigh looking for orchard or timothy about 150++ bales.
    Thanks, send PM

I changed my log on so send PM for Hay to walkers60. I need hay in Raleigh NC!

50+ lb. lovely soft/palatable pure Timothy bales that can be delivered within a 150 mile radius of Lake Anna, Virginia (23024). Great for broodmares. Delivered price will range from $7 to $8/bale for 200 bale loads.

Also can deliver clean orchard grass (NOT fescue free) large round bales that average 1100 lbs each for $45 to $55 per bale depending upon location. Beautiful hay that my own warmbloods and sport horses cannot get enough of. Loads of 12 to 16 rolls.

We can also offer reasonably priced transport if someone finds hay somewhat close to us. Call and we'll work out a fair mileage price.

Sonya Weaver
    Gryphon's Keep Farm
    www.gryphonskeepfarm.com
    434-665-4261

SW Missouri Beautiful Bermuda 850 - 900 pound round bales from my supplier. $80 a bale loaded on the farm. Carl Beason 1-417-265-3468

Hi! I'm a small barn in northern ca looking to buy as much grass/alfalfa mix hay as I can-80-90 bales would be best for my storage. Anyone know any reliable, quality growers? Or is there anyone in the Northern California that would want to split a load? Tia!

Default Nice Orchard grass hay in Central Va.

I have about 150 bales of quality orchard grass hay to sell in Loiusa, Va.
    $5.00/square bale, or less if you buy a bunch.
    I bought too much this year and don't want to carry it over to next winter.